Four

It was the day before Harry's 11th birthday, and they were celebrating Harry's birthday early, due to the fact that Merlin was taking Harry back into his own time one his actual birthday.

They were getting ready to open Harry's presents.

Harry was capable of doing wordless, wandless magic. He had started practicing after feeling rather disgusted at himself for being so ungrateful after he borrowed 4 founders' wands when they wanted him to try a new spell.

"I'm miss you, little one," Helga said, hugging him. Godric laughed, and then also hugged him. Rowena was crying, and Salazar was looking sorrowful. Harry already knew he was never one for showing his true emotions.

"Open my present first," Rowena said, handing him a box. He opened it, and was greeted, with a pile of very advanced books. These included the books: Wordless Wandless Magic - A step further, Advanced spells for the Grown Wizard, Potion Making: How to create your own potion, Blood Wards, Latest Charms for the Experienced Wizard, and much much more.

"Thank you!" Harry practically squealed, jumping up and hugging her. Her then looked around, spotted a yellow packaged (most likely Helga's), and opened it.

This one contained a Hogwarts badge, surprisingly, the original. Harry was not around when they created it, and it warmed his heart that they actually agreed to give him the first Hogwarts badge ever made.

Next was Godrics, and he had given him a diamond blade, and Godric grinned when he saw Harry waving it around. Harry then noticed that there was more; the case, which the blade had come from, contained a sword, and an enchanted hat.

"Hey wait, this isn't CC Cauldron, is it?" Harry and Rowena had enchanted Godric's hat to also believe it's name was Chocolate Chocolate Cauldron, so whenever Godric called his hat "My super smart hat," it would correct it into Chocolate Chocolate Cauldron, in which Godric would burst out laughing. He still did that to this day, which is why the other founders and Harry decided it would be best to just call the hat "CC Cauldron."

"Nope! It's a duplicate! I named it Chocolate Chocolate Frog!"

"Did you really manage to enchant this?" Harry asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Hey! My wizarding points happens to be higher than Helga, Rowena, and Salazar."

"Not true!" Helga protested, while Rowena teased, "Since when were you the spell bookworm?"

Silence.

"Hey well, I'm stronger than him," Godric protested, pointing at Salazar.

"You don't seriously believe that, do you?"

Harry rolled his eyes.

"While Godric and Salazar duel each other again," Helga said cheerfully, "why don't you open Merlin's? I don't think Salazar would enjoy missing you face when you see his."

Merlin's was 4 rings. Harry raised an eyebrow.

"We have decided to name you our heir," Harry cut her off before she could finish.

"YOU WHAT?" Helga laughed.

"Are you really that surprised?"

"DUH!"

"Oh my god Salazar what have you done with Harry's manners?" Helga teased. Salazar, though, did not hear, as he was busy trying to hex Godric's ears off.

Harry looked dumbfounded for a moment, and then slid on the rings.

"Oof. They're heavy!"

"Of course they're heavy! They're inheritance rings!"

Harry groaned. "Do I HAVE TO wear these the whole time?"

"Not really," Helga said. "You could wear it to show off to your friends, or you only wear them when you need to prove you are really our heir."

"Thank Merlin!"

"Thank me?" Merlin said, appearing behind them with a time-turner in-hand. "What for?"

"Oh Salazar taught me that phrase to annoy you."

"I hope you could tell him I am not easily annoyed?" Merlin said, his eyes twinkling.

"You should do that yourself." Merlin let out a bark of laughter.

"Oh well. Let him wait til' I come to Hogwarts in the future. Then let him see how annoying I am, instead of the other way around."

When Godirc and Salazar's duel ended (In which Godric promptly fainted after trying to turn Salazar into a fat pink, ugly, speckled toad right after he tried to turn him into Merlin except with pink hair and pieces of colored paintings of baby cat...

When Godirc and Salazar's duel ended (In which Godric promptly fainted after trying to turn Salazar into a fat pink, ugly, speckled toad right after he tried to turn him into Merlin except with pink hair and pieces of colored paintings of baby cats mewing everywhere buttoned to his pink robes),  Salazar rushed Harry over to open his present.

The first thing harry noticed about Salazar's present was that there were holes in it.

The second thing, was that it was large.

"What-?" Harry said, even though he could already tell what it was going to be.

A snake.

And if it wasn't a snake, Harry was going to kill himself.

He opened the box.

Sure enough-

"Wait, a owl?"

There was bright green owl sitting in the cage, looking very unsnake-like.

And then he rubbed his eyes, and there was a snake.

Hello and thanks for reading chapter 4 of Forgotten! I really didn't know how to end this part; nothing seemed right to me. I decided on a VERY VERY VERY LAME ENDING. (please don't kill me.)

Again, please please please comment on my story. I would love to read them.

For clarification- BLAH BLAH BLAH I DON'T KNOW OKAY??? JUST COMMENT AAAAHHHHH

(sorry)

- normalpeoplezz

This chapter was 775 words long (Not including the notes.)

btw I've been doing more reading than writing so sorry-? I've noticed that other Wattled authors or facfiction authors in general for the Harry Potter fandom (from what I've read) don't update as frequently as requested?

hmm was I being mean when I didn't post for a week? I mean a week?

(I was probably being mean.)