Jane and me ( chapter 6 )

I woke up around 11 and went into the bathroom and did all the things that i needed to do. I put my contacts in, put my hair in a bun, and put on a black vest top, my black and white adidas tracksuit and black socks. I went downstairs to see my cousin Darien and my brother Cameron eating pancakes.

DARIEN- Morning young one

I didn't even look at him, he's so annoying. I didn't feel like having ice cream this morning so i dashed some rice crispies in a bowl and got a spoon , f*ck milk. I walked to the island and sat on the stool next to Cameron. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and said morning. Cameron is the youngest out of all of us 13, everyone spoils him and he's the only person I'm completely nice too. I don’t know why, but people’s faces just get on my nerves, looking at people makes me want to box them. But Cameron is an exception, I just love him.

DARIEN: Why you so rude

ME: Why are you such a failure in life? 

 I love annoying Darien he's one crazy ass n*gga he goes to anger management but it doesn't do anything for him. When he gets angry you better run because you won't live to see him calm down. When we fight, it's the best; he's the only boy that will actually hit me. His eyes bulge, his nostrils flare and he goes all red, winding him up is beautiful

CAMERON: How has Darien failed in life

DARIEN: Yeah how have i failed

ME: Cameron darling just look at his face

CAMERON: Loooool bye guys 

ME: Peace

DARIEN: Kmt 

  Darien's really light and has a big head and has loads of scars on his face .He's 6 foot 2 and has short black coolie hair , hazel eyes , small lips and a normal nose .He's 17 so he hangs around with Adam ,Daniel and all of them creeps.

(8)Tell me what she wants from me, Tell, Tell me what she wants from me, 

What she wants from me, Tell, Tell, Tell me what she wants from me, Wha, 

What she wants from me, Tell me what she wants from me  (8)

ME: Hello

JANE: Omd guess who I saw lipsing

ME: I’m fine thank you

JANE: Lol no one cares how you are

ME: Kmt

JANE:  I saw Adam and Angela lipsing

 Angela’s some girl in our year, she’s one of them people that you say hi and bye to, but nothing else and there isn’t much to say about her because I don’t know her.

ME: I don’t really care

JANE: I swear you’re dead inside

ME   : Why would I care though, I don’t see you jumping for joy when one of your brothers kiss someone.

JANE: Kmt, can you come to my house

ME: Yeah

JANE: Ok, come now yeah

ME: No I’m not coming

JANE: What, you just said you were

ME: No i never, i said i can come that doesn't mean I’m going to

...

She hung up on me. Me and Jane go way back our brothers were really close and would always make us do sh*t together because we were the same age. We never used to like each other and were always fighting, we had a joint birthday when we were eight she punched me because i blew out the candles before the 3 in 123 ,and i pulled some of her hair out and then we started fighting and fell on top of the cake. And everyone was pissed, i didn't see why, it wasn't their birthday. Fatties just wanted cake.