Marley and me ( Chapter 4 )

Marley doesn't live far , about ten minutes , so i walked.  Marley's been my best friend since i was ten, she’s one of the few people that i feel completely comfortable around.I can tell her anything and she'll keep it to herself and won't judge me .She deserves a medal for putting up with me all the time, there aren't a lot of people that do, not to the extent that she does anyway. She helps me with all my problems and listens to all i have to say. Some people are surrounded by fake friends and b*tches, but when it comes to friendship I’m blessed.

  I reached into my pocket and pulled out my earphones.Plugging the in and playing an Kanye West - all falls down ,  a song that speaks volumes.Each step I took was in time with the music , I bopped my head to the beat peacfully drifting along when I saw him.

He stood infront of me , blocking my path.My eyes fixed themselves onto his hands  , which were creating various gestures.My eyes then travelled to his moving lips.I could't hear anythig being said so I stared.He moved closer to me and pulled out my earphones , I raised an eyebrow.His body was too close to mine.

DANIEL: Did you hear

  I looked down at my earphones , they were dangling over my shoulder , just about touching the ground.I then looked back up at Daniel;He was staring down at me , frown lines had emerged and his brown eyes were cloudy , he did look cute.

ME: ...

DANIEL: I guess not. Are you alright

ME: ...

 I didn’t say anything talking is an effort, especially when talking to him.

DANIEL: Courtney

A smile crept up on me , the way he said my name amused me , it sounded different

DANIEL: Are you ok

I looked up to heavens and sighed , he's fucking persistence.

ME: ...

 He kissed his teeth and walked past me.I smiled again.

ME: I’m fine

He stopped, turned around and grinned at me .I shook my head and sighed once agian.

ME: I didn't think you'd be out this early

What seventeen year old male that doesn't attend college roams around at eight in the morning.

He was still grinning

DANIEL: You've been thinking about me 

ME: No

 what the f*ck is there to think about

He winked at me and walked away. I didn't bother to waste time thinking about him.

 When i got to Marney's i got the key from under the bin and opened the door, ( most people ring the bell , but I’m not most people ). What i saw before me just wasn't cool. I see her older brother Marlon in his boxers dancing around singing Katy Perry - i kissed a girl. This child is 18, i didn't laugh because it wasn't even funny it was just disturbing. I looked at him and raised my eyebrow. If i were to say he's a sexy spring chicken with a banging body, i would be telling a lie. He looked at me not knowing what to say.

MARLON: Ummmm

ME: I just want to forget it

MARLON: Loool

 How are you

ME: After seeing that I’m not too sure

I should inform my brother about this let him now about the kind of friends he has, I went up the stairs and into Marley's room.