Revenge is Sweet

F.Yandere x Reader
{Abuse}

    She had killed them. All of them. The entire royal family, slaughtered in their own thrown room. Y/N was one of the few to survive alive and free that night, the rest of the kingdom enslaved or dead- under her rule completely.
   Under the cold moon, that night, Y/N had taken an oath to avenge the princess that had been killed by that Queen, the princess who had been her dearest friend... and on some accounts, her lover. The queen would die, and it would be by Y/N's hand, tonight.

    Her eyes narrowed as the icy wind whipped against her back, her hand gripping the knives she had plunged between the stones in the wall, inching towards the darkened window, using vines to help her move.
   With a grunt, she threw her body to the window, her hands gripping onto the windowsill, leaving her hanging far far above the ground. She took a breath, before pulling herself up onto the sill, steadying herself, before thrusting her elbow through the glass, causing it to shatter.
   She hopped in, pausing to make sure she wasn't heard, before moving towards the door that had light peaking under the frame.

    Tonight was a party for the new Queen's coronation, all her best allies and the cowards who submitted to her rule would be here; but   Y/N didn't care for them.
    When the moon was in the exact center of the sky, the Queen would show herself at the party to announce her plans to the kingdom. Y/N was going to kill her before she ever got to and take the throne herself; try to right the horrible wrongs- or die trying.
    From a few tipped off castle workers, Y/N learned that the Queen would be in her room getting ready beforehand. Alone.

      The young woman crept into the hall, hearing the silence around her, finding it safe to move.
   She knew the castle like the back of her hand from working here for 24 years, having been the princesses friend since birth almost and her handmaiden at 14.

     With a small hand mirror, she peaked around the corner, seeing nor hearing anyone, before she silently padded up the steps, crouching into the candle and moonlit hallway, the room at the end being the old king and queens.
    Putting an ear to the door, she listened, the room being very quiet, telling her that she must be in there alone.
    This was the part that was sketchy, since she didn't know where the queen would be, but Y/N was fairly certain that she'd be able to overpower her even if she lost the advantage of surprise.

    Steeling her nerves, she pushed the door open silently, staying low to the ground as she crept in.
    Her eyes narrowed to the Queen who stood on the other side of the room, her black dress laid behind her; staring at a bundle of roses, her petite hands gently caressing one of the wilted leaves. Y/N's heart squeezed in hatred, knowing those were the flowers she had plucked and gotten for the princess.

"I knew you would come." The Queen said, her voice even and flat, yet strangely familiar.
Y/N knew she'd been caught so she stood, the Queen not turning around. Y/N closed her fist tighter around the dagger in her hand.

"You are going to die tonight." Y/N's voice was barely above a whisper, shaking from rage and hate.
"Am I?"
"Yes, and you will die in the name of Pamela Catironia!" Y/N yelled the princesses name, launching into action, aiming the knife right for the dark Queen's neck.
In the matter of a second, the queen whipped around, grabbing Y/N by her wrists with an uncanny strength- before pushing her down onto her plush bed, pinning the assassin with ease.
Y/N looked up at her masked face with wide eyes, staring at the silver faceplate that had vines carved into it, two cut out eyeholes allowing the queen to see.
She struggled against her small hands, feeling like rocks had been concreted around her wrists- the woman's strength dumbfounding Y/N.