Hack N' Slash Pt2

{Gore}

    The two got to work, and by the time the sun was set, they had finished up. She wanted to have some apple pie as a little reward for being done, but one of the boys from Jen's group had already run in and grabbed it while they were working upstairs.
  "I'm sorry I don't have any dinner made." She said apologetically, listening to the music and yelling from outside. At some point they had gotten into her tool shed, found some old wood, dug a hole and started a fire in it.
    Y/N poured some more sweet tea for them, the pitcher almost gone as they had been drinking it all day.
    "Let me," he cleared his throat, "get dinner."
    "You sure?" She smiled. He gave a ghost of a smile back and nodded; he'll go to the diner in town and get something to go, somewhere John had never been before. He always ate a lot of pig for obvious reasons and would every few weeks get whatever he needed from the grocery store. Other than that, he stayed at his home.
    "Alright, thank you." She hummed, watching him leave.

     John walked down the driveway silently, his eyes narrowing over to the fire and the drunk/high lunatics that danced around it. They weren't too far from the driveway, so their extreme loudness was certainly heard.
   He grumbled with irritation, heading to his car before stopping when something hard smacked into the side of his head. John quickly realized it was a rock, and slowly looked over to the group, all of them bursting out with laughter.
   He stood still for a second, the one with dreads throwing a second rock, but this time he caught it. They laughed again, but nervousness was evident in the tone.
   The massive man drew his arm back, before firing the rock back at dread's face, hitting him so hard blood splattered out and he fell to the ground; John came storming over.

   "What the fuck dude!?" The red head said, kneeling by Michael's side. The boy wasn't dead, but he certainly wasn't conscious.
   John didn't reply and grabbed Michael by the hair, dragging his limp body away. Charlie punched him in the arm, but he only pushed her to the ground, proving her efforts futile.
   The others started to yell, but he could care less. His large steps carried him quickly to his car, before throwing the unconscious boy in the back seat, speedily getting into the drivers seat and locking his truck.
   "We gotta follow him!" Luke yelled, running towards the rental car with platinum blonde, leaving the girls behind.

    All the yelling made Y/N come out of the house, seeing John leaving the driveway in his truck, the rental car peeling out of the driveway to follow.
   "What the hell is going on?!" Y/N called, walking over towards the girls who seemed to have trouble standing at this point.

    "He fuckin' took Michael!" The red head screeched, poking Y/N in the chest. "Your freaky ass boyfriend fucking knocked him out and took him!"
   Y/N blinked- John? "Took him? What-"
  "He knocked him out with a rock and dragged him into the back of his car- and- and- Luke and Kev are now driving after him!" Jen cried, hiccuping between every word as crocodile tears poured from her eyes, the alcohol and weed not making this better.
   Jen grabbed Y/N's shoulders and shook them. "We have to go after them!" She sobbed, causing Y/N to sigh heavily and groan. At this point, she didn't believe a word they said, they were so hopped up on substances that she was pretty sure they hallucinated it while John was leaving.
   "Fine." She rolled her eyes. If she can drive and show them that nothing is wrong, then they'd stop bothering her.

    Y/N went inside and grabbed her keys, getting inside her car with Charlie in the back and Jen as the passenger. "I'm calling the cops." Jen whimpered, but Charlie immediately yelled no, grabbing the phone from Jen.
   "You can't! We'll- we'll get arrested-" The red head whispered as if the cops could hear them now. Jen considered this and didn't push trying to call 911, knowing every single one of them had those gummy bears from hell in their systems.
    Y/N rolled her eyes and scoffed, driving towards the end of the driveway. She couldn't believe it- if they really thought their friend was in danger, wouldn't they just bite the bullet and  call the cops?