P R O L O G U E & M U S I C

•••

Her silk glove brushed along the side of my hand , trailing up to my cheek causing me to turn my head ever so slightly . I leaned into the warmth of her hand "I'm not the kind of person that's worthy of something as delicate as love" I spoke ever so softly , my voice barely above a whisper.

"𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦" she muttered back calmly, a small smile made its way onto my face at her sweet reassurance . I let out a small sigh and took her small hand into mine .

I placed a soft kiss upon her knuckles , gently "Do you really believe you could love someone like me..? " I asked as I gazed down into her eyes , she looked up into mine .

Her deep brown eyes encasing me in the longer we maintained the eye contact ".. I already do" she replied . Her eyes glancing back and fourth between mine , she moved closer , our lips so close they were almost touching .

Her eyes fluttered shut awaiting the tender feeling of my lips on hers , my body leaned in even closer . It was like it had a mind of its own , it swayed towards her almost .. hypnotically ; like a sailor to the melodic tune of a siren .

I could never get tired of this feeling
She was 𝐓 𝐑 𝐔 𝐋 𝐘 𝐓 𝐈 𝐌 𝐄 𝐋 𝐄 𝐒 𝐒.

I could never get tired of this feeling She was  𝐓 𝐑 𝐔 𝐋 𝐘   𝐓 𝐈 𝐌 𝐄 𝐋 𝐄 𝐒 𝐒

Prayed Up - Summer Walker

Wasted Love Freestyle - Jhene Aiko

I'm There - Summer Walker

Hate Sleeping Alone - Drake

Come through and Chill - Miguel

One Night Only - Brent Faiyaz

Garden Kisses - Giveon

Deja Vu - Jhene Aiko

Recognize - PND

Final Fantasy - Drake

Bed Peace - Jhene Aiko

On The Way - Jhene Aiko

<3