Special Chapter: Awaking their inner beast

(This is a special chapter for @LarrySuhr729 for all his help and his OCS he made for the Kingdom Hearts Saga) 

The scene takes place at the Dark Lord of the Shadow on his throne while rubbing his dragon, Ragnarok.

Makuta: AtArU, cOmE fOrTh. YoUr MaStEr DeMeNdS yOuR pReSeNcEs.

A dark shadow version of Ataru then appears in front of him.

Ataru's Shadow: What is it?

Makuta: We HaVe ExCiTiNg NeWs, OlD fRiEnD. DeVoN, tHe KeYbLaDe'S cHoSeN iS fInAlLy OuRs.

Ataru's shadow: And that's good news how?

Makuta: Do I dEtEcT sOmE dOuBt In yOuR wOrDs?

Ataru's Shadow: While you were busy dealing with the boy, his friends went out to bring him back along with the new Elemental Shogun.

Makuta: Is ThAt So?

Ataru's Shadow: yes.

Makuta: No MaTtEr. ThEy wIlL nOt StOp ThE cErAmOnY.

The shadow of Ataru raised his eyebrow in interest.

Ataru's shadow: Oh?

Makuta: ThE tImE oF mY rEsUrReCtIoN dRaWs NeAr. OnCe I'Ve BeEn ReStOrEd I wIlL fIlL DeVoN's HeArT wItH mY dArK pOwEr, AnD tHeN hE wIlL bEcOmE mY fInAl DaRk VeSsEl.

Ataru's shadow: One thing, the magic that protects him you can't break through. And on top of that, The Inheritor and Atyeo would most likely intervene.

Makuta: I aM aWaRe Of ThAt PoWeR. As FoR tHe InHeRiToR aNd YoUr BrOtHeR, yOu NeEd NoT wOrRy. I'vE bLoCkEd ThEiR sEnSeS oF lOcAtInG tHe BoY, tHeY'lL nEvEr FiNd HiM.

Ataru's Shadow: We shall see.

Ataru's shadow then fades away as Mega-Metal Elementor enter through the door before he bows before the Dark Lord.

Mega-Metal Elementor: Mi Lord. The experiment you had Salem and Dr. Merlot working on was a success. 

Makuta: ExCeLlEnT, MeTaL eLeMeNtOr. GaThEr AtArU's ChIlDrEn, It Is TiMe To GiVe ThEm ThEiR gIvEs. 

(mini-time skip) 

At the Land of Darkness on Remnant, Mazoku, Laokan, Ragnaros, Amelia, Tyson, Haemon, Erebus, Oroku, and Shirone had entered the meeting room where their mother, Salem was sitting on her chair. Standing behind her were Lord Thanatos and Mega-Metal Elementor. 

Mazoku: You have summoned us, mother?

Salem: I did. My sons and daughters, you gathered here to receive your gives.

Amelia: Gives mother?

Laokan: Pray tell, what is your talking about? 

Lord Thanatos: ISN'T IT OBVIOUS? YOU NINE ARE ABOUT TO AWAKEN YOUR TRUE SELVES.

Tyson: True selves? 

Mega-Metal Elementor: Or in his words, we're about to awaken your inner beast. 

Haemon: Inner beast? The hell are you talking about? 

Lord Thanatos: YOU ARE THE SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF SALEM AND ATARU, IF YOU HAVE YOUR FATHER'S BLOOD RUNNIG THROUGH YOUR VEINS, THEN YOU ALSO HAVE YOUR MOTHER'S BLOOD AS WELL.

Ragnaros: Yeah. And what about it? 

Salem: You see, the Dark Lord of the Shadows has me and Dr. Merlot working some kind of experiment. One that involves mutating the Grimm, however, I came up with a better solution.