Chapter 6: Ky, Noel, Pax, and Nex vs Narasix and Kaos

The scene starts with Ky and Noel appearing in a dark and chaotic that they were familiar with.

Ky: This is...

Noel: The Brotherhood's home world. 

Ky: But why are we here? 

Noel: Looks like we're being separated from the others.

Just then the two saw two black cloaked figures with hoods over them.

Ky: Who're you?

The figures take off their hoods revealing faces. One is Xyk smiling much to Ky's shock. The other is a girl with shoulder length white hair and blue eyes named Xaria and Noel is also shocked.

Ky: (to Xyk) Xyk...my Nobody... Wh-Why're you here? Is this a dream or are you an illusion?

Noel: (to Xaria) But, who are you? And why do I feel like I know you?

Xyk and Xaria: ...

Ky: C'mon, say something.

Xyk: This could've been the other way around.

Ky: Huh? 

Xaria: But, it has to be you two.

Noel: What do you mean? 

Xyk: There are so many hearts that are connected to yours. You're me, Ky. I feel what you feel.

Xaria: And I am you, Noel. We are the same.

Ky: Wrong! YOU'RE you, Xyk! We're NOT the same! You have to know that. You deserve to be your own person. You deserve your own life.

Xaria: And you can't be me... We have nothing in common. You should have your own life.

Xyk: Don't you see? This is why it has to be you guys.

The two walk to the two Keybearers and just they start seeing images of Xyk's and Xaria's lives in the Organization and what they went through. 

Finally, they see an image of Xaria fading away as Xyk holds her in sadness, and after the images disappear Ky and Noel are both shocked, sad, and angry and they later find Xyk and Xaria gone.

Noel: This is a dream or an illusion... We have to fight this...

Xyk: Did...they really cause all of this pain on Xyk and Xaria? WHY IS MAKUTA DOING THIS???!!!

Ky and Noel continue through the dark and chaotic city and they find many distorted buildings rising making the two go up and they use the distorted buildings to take them upward on the roof of the buildings. 

They later come across more distorted buildings and use them to get through the city but then they see black lightning falling on them but they dodge out of the way and keep going through the distorted buildings while dodging more black lightning falling at them and they later find a different part of the city.

Ky and Noel arrive at an upper bridge of the city and they start going through the bridge but then they see more figures in their way and they run into the figures which they are Draco and Jin.

Ky: You guys... I feel like I know you, but...

Draco: Virtus, Astri.

Jin: Vritus, Astra.

Just then Ky is now a two-year-old while Noel is Astra, but later the two disappear while Ky reverts back to his age while Noel reverts back to her normal self.

Ky: What the hell is going on? 

Just then, a mirror appears and it shows Divine Kingdom at peace with Draco, Jin, and Astra along with Fortitudo, Amora, Fulgur, and Zervik and with them is the two-year-old Ky. Ky sees them all being a happy family with Fortitudo and Amora being kind rulers, while Draco and Jin argue and fight which made Astra giggles at their behavior. Meanwhile, Fulgur and Zervik play warriors together, but just then a bright light appears in the mirror sending Ky somewhere.