Chapter 17

Roin was rubbing the side of his leg. "Your dad is ruthless, how did you ever live with him?" They were all sitting on a picnic table. That hadn't even made it down the street before they needed a rest.

"I mostly did anything that got me out of the house. I didn't want to have to deal with him." Silverblade announced, still standing. She was used to the hard labor.

"Does he know anything about team work?" Alice asked, leaning up slightly. "I'm going to go with no." Kasumi sighed. "He couldn't even get are parents to join his team. But of course there kids have to fight there battle and defeat the most powerful darkness in the world." Naomi growled.

Volt turned his head towards the sky. "All we need him for us to teach us the wind spinjitzu then will finally be done." Kyrie butted in to laughter. "He will never teach us how. He thinks we're a bunch of kids who still need to be babysat. Will never be good enough for him." Charlie clicked her tongue.

Silverblade looked at her team. They were like family to her, if something bad happens to them she would blame her self instantly. "This might sound cold hearted but maybe you shouldn't go agents the overlord." They all snapped there head at her.

"I'm probably the only person who can control every element. I don't have to risk your lives as well. Will need ninjas once this is over, your all ready a team." Silverblade smiled sadly. "You have to be out of your damn mind!!" Ella shouted, standing up.

Silverblade eyes widen out of surprise. "You are apart of this team and we will not let you fight alone. You must be on some spurt of drug to be thinking like that. We are not living your side and we will always fight with you!!" Ella shouted. Silverblade could feel her body trembling.

"Your the only family I have. I don't want to lose you. If something bad happens and it was my fault I don't know what I would do." Silverblade could feel the tears rolling down her cheeks. "Silverblade your are friend and are sister. We never saw you as a leader. We are willing to sacrifice are lives for you." Rohan pulled Silverblade into a hug. The others joined in as well.

Not to far away Kao was listening in on there conversation. "How can they not see her as a leader. She is my daughter, the most powerful person in the world. They should only see her as a leader, nothing more." Kao growled at himself.

Zera patted his shoulder for comfort. Kao hugged his wife tightly. "You will show them they are nothing with out there leader. They must learn to see her as one and nothing more.