Chapter 9

Silverblade walked into class. Everyone turns to look at her. She was wearing a black swimsuit like top, with fishnets over it. She wore shorts with fishnets under them. She wore a bracelet around her wrist saying, "home is with the people you love."

"We'll look at you. Your wearing something different than a hoodie." Mark said. Silverblade took a seat down at her desk. "Ms. Blade, you look nice. Have a certain occasion your going to?" The teacher asked. "Going to a party with a friend of mine." Silverblade said, smiling slightly. "How fun." The teacher said.

Class was long and boring. Silverblade was doddaling something on a pice of paper. "Hey!" Mark whisperd shouted. Silverblade turns her head towards him. "You got a date for prom?" He asked. Silverblade shook her head. "Not planing on going. I have things I need to do." Silverblade whisperd back.

"Oh come on. It will be exiting if you come along." Silverblade glanced over at him. "You just don't want to go with your crazy girlfriend, right?" Silverblade asked, arching a brow. "I'm pretty sure she's cheating on me with some other guy." Silverblade srugged. It was most likely true.

"Maybe ask someone else." She said, turning back to her pice of paper. "What are you drawing?" Mark asked, leaning a little closer. Silverblade turned the paper slightly so he could see. It was the temple she was staying in. "That's cool." He said, with a smile.

"Is my class boring you Mr. Oakheart?" The teacher asked, arching his brow. Mark sat back in his seat properly. Silverblade rolled her eyes.

**

Sian and Mark were standing on the football field with the other football players and cheerleaders. Sian noticed Silverblade sting on the bleachers. "Hey babe, I dare you to throw the football at her." Sian said, with a light snicker.

Mark took a few steps back. He rain slightly and throw the football. "What the?!" Silverblade caught the football with one hand, turning her head to the right. "How in the world did she catch that?" Mark asked, stunned. Most people couldn't even catch his throw.

Volt walked up to Silverblade. "They giving you problems?" He asked, pointing his head twords the football field. Silverblade stood up, she throw the football. It went right between the yellow poles at the end of the field. "No. There just being jerks." Silverblade replied.

"Should we get going?" She asked, turning twords Volt. "In a moment." Volt walked down the bleacher and onto the football field. "Volt!!" Silverblade shouted, chasing after him.

"What was that all about?" Volt asked. Sian's whole face went red. Silverblade stood next to Volt catching her breath. "Who exactly are you?" Mark asked, in a defensive town.

"Who are you trying to defend here?" Silverblade asked, standing up right. "You, you don't know who this man is." Mark said, pulling Silverblade over to him. "Volt, let's just go. Katty will get made if we don't show up on time." Silverblade said, shoving Mark to the side.

"I can't electrocute him to dust?" Volt asked, leaning down slightly. "No you can not!" Silverblade snapped at him, pulling him by the collar of his shirt.

***

Everyone was waiting inside a large shooting range. Silverblade wanted them to meet here for a reason.

"Why are we in a abandoned gun range?" Alice asked, kicking something. "Oh would you calm down." Sora snapped his way. Silverblade and Volt walked in throw the door. "Sorry were late." Silverblade was holding seven black suit cases.

"Why did you bring us all here in the first place?" Hiroko asked, leaning agents the wall. Silverblade set down the suit cases and opens them. She turned them around for everyone to see.

They stood there star struck. Even Volt was speechless. He had went with Silverblade to get them but didn't know what was inside them.

"Are those really the legendary golden weapons?" Sirius asked, still possessing everything. "Yes they are. Each one is bound to are elemental power." Silverblade said, a proud smile on her face.

They all ready knew which one belonged to them. They had a connection with the weapons. "You just have these?" Roin asked, picking up his. "Well my father, but he's not going to use them anytime soon. Besides they would find there way to us anyway." Silverblade seamed so confident. "It feels as if are missing link has finally been put in place." Jack said, still looking at the engravings on the weapon.

They were finally whole, a real team. "We're going to need disguises so people don't know who we are!" Shuna said, relishing that they could be spotted easily if they just go out in normal clothes.

"I'll get on that." Silverblade said, she had plenty of ideas, just needed to know witch one worked better. They all smiled at each other. "GO NINJA GO!!!!" They all shouted together. They were going to be an unstoppable team.