thirteen | lust

Riley

"Shh." I giggle softly, pulling Lucas into my room. "Lou is studying." I nod to her closed bedroom door.

Lucas's eyebrows raise. "You're bed is kind of squeaky."

"She'll think it's Gabe."

"Even when you're chanting my name?" His hands land on my hips and he kicks my door shut. "Oh, Lucas. Harder. Don't stop. Give me that big, massive cock of yours." He makes his voice go higher in pitch.

I clamp my hand over his mouth with a laugh. "You're gonna get us caught!" I whisper.

"By who?" Lucas glances over his shoulder for a moment. "Lou? 'Cause last I checked, she has her music so loud, she wouldn't know if the smoke detector was going off."

I lean onto my crutches. "She's going to shower soon."

"Lucky me."

"Lucky us." I waggle my brows at him.

Lucas chuckles and flicks the lock on my door. "How's the knee?"

I shrug. "Fine, I guess. The swelling has gone down a bit."

"Let me look at it."

"And here is Dr.Lucas!"

Lucas shushes me loudly and clamps his hand over my mouth, glancing over his shoulder again. "You're gonna get us caught." He mocks me.

"By who?" I mock him, then stick my tongue out at him.

"You're so ridiculous." He laughs.

I flop down on my bed and let Lucas pull off my brace. "Not to bring my brother into the conversation, but um, has he helped you with your knee at all?"

I shrug. "A little. The few times I've asked him to get me an ice and he complains the entire time." My voice is soft as I speak. Lucas pulls down the compression sleeve. "And the first time he got me ice, he tossed it to me and it landed on my knee."

Lucas freezes, his thumb gently stroking my swollen skin. "Douchebag." He mumbles. "Why the hell are you still with him again?"

"It's complicated," I mutter.

"Yeah, yeah," Lucas whispers. "This whole situation is complicated." He gently turns my leg. "It looks better than before. So that's a good sign."

"My doctor said it's healing really well. So, no surgery."

"That's good. Surgery is a bitch." I help him put my brace back on before Lucas settles into my bed beside me. He holds himself up on his elbow. "I think we need to talk about this. About us."

I sit up against the headboard and nod. "I agree."

His fingertips caress my bare arm. "But I'm gonna fuck you first. I've been thinking about you all day, waiting to have you underneath me."

A blush creeps up my cheeks as I take my bottom lip between my teeth.

I'm not really used to a man talking as dirty as Lucas.

Gabe would always talk, and tell me what he was gonna do, but never in the same manner as Lucas.

It's exhilarating.

A knock comes on my door. "I'm hitting the showers, babe," Lou announces.

"Kay, bye!"

The second we hear the front door close, we're tearing off each other's clothing. "The leather jacket is hot by the way," I muttered, gripping the hem of his t-shirt. "I'm really into this whole bad boy vibe you got goin' on."