⁰⁵ 𝘊𝘓𝘖𝘕𝘌 𝘊𝘈𝘋𝘌𝘛𝘚

▬▬▬˚。:★。𓆩⟡𓆪˚。:★。 ▬▬▬
.ೃ࿐𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐒*ೃ༄
ೄྀ࿐❝ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘 ❞ ೃ༄
-ˏˋ ↳ 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘪𝘪, 𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 𝘪  ༉‧₊
𝔡𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔬 𝔰𝔮𝔲𝔞𝔡
▬▬▬˚。:★。𓆩⟡𓆪˚。:★。 ▬▬▬

clone troopers  unite! as war
rages across the galaxy,
the republic's clone army
strives for victory  against
the evil forces of the
separatsits!

bravery, valor, unity, the
lifeblood of victory on the
battle field and in   space.
it  all begins on the planet
of kamino, where jedi
general shaak ti oversees
the training of clones with
the help of contracted
bounty hunters and hired
mercenary for the  republic,
Namorii Kallistar.

bred to be perfect soldiers,
these cadets must first be
subject to intense physical
and mental training before
heading off to war.

,.·:*¨༺𓆩⟡𓆪 ༻¨*:·.

𝐎𝐁𝐈-𝐖𝐀𝐍 𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐎𝐁𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐑, at least that's what Namori believed he was. It had been two months since she had joined the Republics' cause, promised to be fighting the good fight and bringing the end to the Clone Wars. But after her hearing with the Jedi council and Chancellor Palpatine, they all had come to the conclusion that it would be safest to first place the girl on Kamino to help train the new clones while her squad got a taste of the war with the rest of the 212th.

The girl had been on a few missions to get acquainted with her new squadron. They had been missioned to bring supplies to villages in the system of Ryloth and other various small tasks that were deemed 'safe' for the Queen to be on. But each mission had less and less enemies to fight, and Namori was still thirsty to get a sip of the war, and most importantly, Ventress.

"Are you excited for training?" Obi-Wan's blue hologram spoke through the gunship's holotable as it began its decedent towards Kamino, "You've got quite the job picking a new squadron to join the 501st. I've heard this next batch is quite the set of soldiers."

"My skills are being wasted here Obi-Wan, and you know it." Namori huffed as she crossed her arms over her chest, "I should be on Kratos helping liberate my people."

"I can assure you, young Mori, that Anakin and I have everything under control here on Kratos." The Jedi Master tried to assure the girl, "There is a singular Separatist cell standing, and we plan to take over their settlement by nightfall. If all goes well, the 212th and 501st should be returning to Coruscant in the next rotation or so."

"Good, the sooner the better."

Obi-Wan was anticipating a more cheerful reaction to hearing her home world was liberated, "Is something on your mind?"

The girl hesitated for a moment, but decided that it might be best to confide in someone who wasn't Padme. Namori loved the Senator, but at times their views on war differed. Padme leaned more towards a pacifist mindset, whereas Namori believed fighting for your nation showed true strength. But despite wanting to speak her mind to someone, Namori withheld her thoughts from Obi-Wan for the time being and switched topics.

"How's my squadron doing?" She asked, "I can't help but feel worried every second I am not with them."

"They're doing just fine, Namori, no need to panic." Obi-Wan assured, just as Anakin and Rex joined the master's call, "Maybe now is time to panic..."