⁰²𝘚𝘏𝘖𝘖𝘛 𝘔𝘌, 𝘐 𝘋𝘈𝘙𝘌 𝘠𝘖𝘜

▬▬▬˚。:★。𓆩⟡𓆪˚。:★。 ▬▬▬
.ೃ࿐𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐒*ೃ༄
ೄྀ࿐❝ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢 ❞ ೃ༄
𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔟𝔞𝔱𝔱𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫
▬▬▬˚。:★。𓆩⟡𓆪˚。:★。 ▬▬▬

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐄𝐆𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 underway. Namori and her mother watched the battle below from the throne room's window. Thousands upon thousands of droids surrounded the palace walls, their tanks marching with them and getting critical blows to the already damaged walls. Blaster bolts zipped back and forth, the blue and red blasts sending soldiers on both sides to the ground. Separatist proton cannons shot mercilessly at the Kratonian army, flinging the red armoured soldiers around like they were nothing. Ventress' blood red sabers can be seen in the haze of the battle, the glowing lights moving through bodies after bodies. Namori's blood boiled as she watched the war begin below her, the girl aching to fight along side her men.

"They've broken through the walls," Namori hissed as she pounded her fist against the window, "I need to get down there, Ventress is going to kill them all." The girl made a step to move, but her mother grabbed Namori's arm and stopped the girl from taking another step.

"Patiences, my child." The worried mother stressed, "Padme has already sent the Jedi."

"Ventress is down there! None of our men are prepared to take her." Namori argued, pointing down towards where the Separatist commander was getting closer and closer to the palace front doors.

Just as Jorii went to reason with her daughter, a transmission came in from Commander Cyrus. "We can't hold them at the gate, Senator!" Cyrus informed, the sounds of battle cries and crashes echoing along side his words, "We're falling back to the palace to defend inside!"

"Very well, Commander." Jorri replied, her worry only growing.

"Mother..." Namori spoke, sharing the same worried expression as her mother.

"Gear up, Mori." Jorii nodded to her daughter, "Get down there and keep our men safe."

,.·:*¨༺𓆩⟡𓆪 ༻¨*:·.

Namori raced through the palace halls, the sounds of blasters and screams of agony getting closer and closer. When the girl had reached the front entrance of the palace, Cyrus and a few soldiers had squeezed through the doors before two other soldiers pulled them shut.

"Cyrus, where's the rest of our men?" Namori questioned when she noticed only a handful had made it into the palace with Cyrus.

"Dead, or still clinging to life and defending us outside those doors." Cyrus heaved through strained breaths, "We need to get you and your mother our of here immediately. They're making their way to the front doors soon."

The Commander grabbed hold of the girl's arm, pulling her deeper into the palace and towards the hangar bay. "Cyrus, we must fight them!" Namori pulled her arm from the Commander's grasp.

"They have us out numbered 100 to 1, young Mori. We need to get your mother and leave, now!" Cyrus warned as he signalled for Captain Winters to come forward, "Captain, lead Namori to the hanger bay. I'll get her mother."

"Yes sir!"

Cyrus was off, taking three soldiers with him and leaving another three with Captain Winters before Namori could even protest. "Ma'am, we need to get moving." Captain Winters warned as a large bang erupted through their ears. The Palace was breeched.

"Captain..." Namori's voice was filled with worry as droids began to push through the gates. The girl lifted her arms and used the force to push the first wave of droids back, buying the group some time.