⁰⁴ 𝘚𝘌𝘈𝘓𝘌𝘋 𝘍𝘈𝘛𝘌

▬▬▬˚。:★。𓆩⟡𓆪˚。:★。 ▬▬▬
.ೃ࿐𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐒*ೃ༄
ೄྀ࿐❝ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 ❞ ೃ༄
𝔪𝔢𝔯𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔞𝔯𝔶 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔭𝔲𝔟𝔩𝔦𝔠
▬▬▬˚。:★。𓆩⟡𓆪˚。:★。 ▬▬▬

a galaxy divided  by war!
peaceful    worlds     must
choose sides  or face the
threat        of      invasion!
republic  and separatist
armies    buy     for      the
allegiance      of    neutral
planets.

desperate    to    build    a
supply     base    on     the
planet of kratos,  the jedi
and    chancellor     begin
negotiations    with     the
newly appointed queen
of kratos,
Namori Kallistar.

,.·:*¨༺𓆩⟡𓆪 ༻¨*:·.

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀 𝐉𝐎𝐊𝐄, a sick, twisted, and utterly brainless joke. Laughter bubbled at Namori's throat, urging her to burst out in a fit of giggles despite feeling Padme's burning glare at the back of her head. The Jedi Council and Chancellor Palpatine however, did not find any amusement in the matter as they stared at the young girl who let out a laugh.

Standing in the High Council Chamber surrounded by Jedi and the Chancellor can be seen as a privilege to many. To be surrounded by highly ranked citizens of society and the all powerful Jedi called for respect and solemnity, both of which Namori lacked at the moment. Perhaps it was the irony of the situation or the absurd words that left the Chancellor's mouth that made the girl see the joke that is currently her life. But one way or another, Namori couldn't believe any of it.

"Are you serious?" Namori spoke as her giggles died down, "You want me to be the Queen of Kratos? This has to be a joke."

"Joke we make not, young Namori." Yoda hummed in his cryptic speech, "Shoes you must fill, that of your mothers."

"Master Yoda is correct, Queen Kallistar." Chancellor Palpatine spoke up, shifting from where he stood alongside the seated Jedi, "And as Queen of Kratos, it is your decision whether to join the Republic or not. Your planet holds vital resources to aid the Republic's cause and help end this war."

"Kratos is a neutral planet, it holds no loyalty to the Republic nor the Separatists." Namori mimicked the words once spoken by her mother, a slight pain in her chest was felt as she spoke the words.

"That may have been true days ago before the invasion of your home world," Master Windu interjected, "But after the Battle of Kratos, Separatist forces are still scattered across the planet. Without the help of the Republic, Kratos will fall under the hands of the enemy once again."

Namori scoffed at his choice of words, "And what makes you so sure that the Republic is not the enemy, hm? The Republic is just as guilty for this war as the Separatists are. Both sides have killed for their cause, invaded for their cause, and destroyed the galaxy end to end in order to prove their sides. What makes the Republic so different from the Separatists?"

The room had fallen silent, Namori's words hitting the Jedi more than the Chancellor. Obi-Wan cleared his throat from his seat on the council, deciding to end the silence since it was he who advocated for the girl in the first place.

"In some ways that may be true, war has brought out the worst in many of us. But being able to see the truth in all the madness is a gift, one that you possess with pride." Obi-Wan began, "Not many people see the war the way you do, that is why it is important for you to work with us. Not for the Republic, but for the Jedi."