ᵒ¹ 𝘞𝘌𝘓𝘊𝘖𝘔𝘌 𝘛𝘖 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘞𝘈𝘙

▬▬▬˚。:★。𓆩⟡𓆪˚。:★。 ▬▬▬
.ೃ࿐𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐒*ೃ༄
ೄྀ࿐❝ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘 ❞ ೃ༄
𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔠𝔞𝔫'𝔱 𝔱𝔞𝔨𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔥𝔬𝔪𝔢
▬▬▬˚。:★。𓆩⟡𓆪˚。:★。 ▬▬▬

𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 his mouth. Commander Cyrus wiped it away with a smile as he looked up from where he kneeled on the ground. His heart was beating rapidly as the Commander tried to catch his breath, his opponent putting up a good fight. The ache in his jaw throbbed as he spit blood onto the ground, the mixture of spit and saliva making a splat as it hit the floor. The Commander readied to stand and continue the fight, but froze when a sharp blade teased at his neck.

"I win, Cy." Namori released a grin as she lowered her katana, "That gives me five wins, and you zero. You're getting too easy."

Commander Cyrus laughed before he swept his leg under the unsuspecting Namori, allowing her to fall before the Commander grabbed a blade from his boot and hovered it over the girl's neck.

"Actually, make that four to one." The Commander laughed, pushing away from the girl and helping her up, "You seem to forget that I'm the one who trained you. I'm not getting easier to fight, you're simply getting better."

"No need for the flattery, Cy." Namori hissed as she rubbed the sore spot on her calve, "You couldn't have kicked me any lighter?"

"During war, your enemies don't play nice." Cyrus hummed as he moved through the training room and towards the armoury. "You never know what to expect from your enemies in wartimes like these."

"As if my mother would even allow for Kratos to join the war. She's doing everything in her power to remain a neutral planet, even keeping me locked up in this palace." Namori scoffs at the Commander, following him to the armoury.

"It's for your own good," Cyrus lectured, slipping his golden armour onto his body, "I've lived a long enough life to know that this galaxy only takes from people and doesn't give a single thing in return."

"You talk like you're ancient." Namori rolled her eyes as she placed her gold katana on it's stand.

"I'm double your age now at 40 years old. I've lived my life exploring the galaxy before I ended up apart of your father's guard." Cyrus hummed, slipping his helmet atop his head, "I've seen many anomalies in my life, young Mori, but nothing compares to what you have."

Namori's shoulders dropped as if the weight on her shoulders had gotten heavier. This was not the first time she had gotten this lecture, it's meaning only intensifying as the Clone Wars raged on. The girl knew of the bounty placed on her head by the Separatists, a million credits just to capture the girl and bring her in alive. A galaxy wide search had begun for the so called 'myth' of a god walking amongst the living, causing Namori's mother to keep the girl in the close protection of Commander Cyrus.

"Cyrus, I know. I'm one of the lucky ones to have what I have. I'm born into royalty and blessed with the force, I'm truly grateful." The girl sighed, "But I must have been destined for something bigger than hiding in this palace. I could be aiding the war effort, fighting against-"

"And who would you be fighting for, hmm? The Separatists who want you captured and brought to them in order to do their biding? Or the Republic and the Jedi, so you can be a so called 'hero' of the galaxy?" The Commander turned to his learner, "I know this is not what you wish, young Mori. You wish to fight, to use your God given abilities to do good in this galaxy. You wished for a war and you got one, but if the galaxy ever lost a being like you, then that's when we will truly be at war."