Chapter 10: Choices You Make

Kokushibo's POV

To be honest I don't know why he intended to do it. I want to know the choices that he will make soon in the future, I know that he can be stubborn but yet he intends to go even when he is hurt. I wanted to take this since I know what plan I am going for but hearing tanjiro saying that he would go made me realized something.. After my brother passed away and I'm back to being human, I am now the only one who is a relative to Tanjiro and Nezuko.

I try to treat them like I am their Uncle. I know that Yoriichi would protect the people he loved, I am uncertain that Muzan would be back...

As I walked towards Tanjiro's room, I heard sounds coming from his room. I know that everyone is worried about him and so do I but... I must do the best that I can to talk to him as his uncle.

I knocked on his door and then I entered his room, only to see him outside hugging his knees. I walked up to him and sat next to him.

"Tanjiro." I said calmly.

Tanjiro stayed silent and then I patted his back and said. "It's alright, I am the only one here. You can talk to me and I'll listen and try to help you to the best of my abilities."

I waited for him to say something and then I heard a faint voice and heard him say something.

"I know that everyone, even you, is trying to keep me safe. But, I am not a little kid anymore, I can fight and I intend to do it till the end. But I know you guys are worried since in one of the ingredients you need their blood. I intended to go since I wanted to go." Tanjiro said what came into his mind and I sat there listening.

After hearing what comes into his mind. I understand him but I know that there is also something behind those words.. Which is that he intended to face him one more time. Fighting him and curing him is what he wanted. I stayed silent for a bit and decided to open my mouth to say something to him.

"I know you're lying Tanjiro." I said. "I know that there is something else that is on your mind."

Tanjiro stayed silent but listened.

"The choices you make can be brutal or regretful. All of us can have those mistakes. But making a wrong choice of your decisions can lead to something bad. Whether you go or not, it's your decision whether you want to face him again or not."

 "Whether they make your choices or you do it yourself. It's your own decision. You are a hashira, Tanjiro. You should know the decisions you make are your way of that you're willing to sacrifice or face your fears."

I said what I could say to him and got up. I walked towards the door and looked back at him and said, "If you had made your choice, then come and find me and let me know your answer." I turned around and closed the door behind me.

I want to know his answer on the choices that he would make. I sighed and walked down the hallway, as I was walking down the hallway. I saw doma leaning there by the wall.

"How is tanjiro?" He asked.

"He needs time to collect his thoughts. I gave him a good talk about the choices or decisions he would make soon." I said.

Silent fills the hallway and then Doma decides to break the ice by saying something.

"Anyways, Shinobu and Mitsuri have left and they will come visit us after two days." He said.

I nodded in response.

...

[In the *** District]

No one's POV

Night came, while the water uppermoon was looking outside the window. He was in his human form so no one would suspect him of being a demon. He looked at the people from below, he saw people being happy. As he was staring at a group of people, something hit his head as he could sense a feeling of Deja vu.. Looking at the people made him see an illusion of him and Tanjiro. Something pierced his mind, as he was in deep thought or in pain. Uzui came to see him.

"Tomioka is everything alright?" He asked.

"I am fine, I just had a feeling of Deja vu. That's all" Tomioka said.

He looked at the group of people and turned around to not look at them because it might give him a headache.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Hello my readers! I wanted to tell you all that the updates on this fanfic maybe slow. Due to I'm busy with other stuff, however, I sometimes work on this just to keep you guys updated. But I'll give you an announcement, I won't be working on this for awhile due to I'll be having my final exams soon this month. I promise that once my exam's are done, I'll get back at you guys by bring Chapter 11 as a way of my return. For now, Enjoy Chapter 10!!!