Chapter 1: New Hashira's

The Image from the beginning of this chapter belongs to Pryani Art {YT}

Tanjiro's POV

It's been about 4years now since we defeated Muzan but I'm still worried about the previous Hashira's... Muichiro,Sanemi,Shinobu and Giyuu along with the rest of the hashira are gone. Never to be seen, the previous uppermoons are now humans again along with Nezuko. I'm glad that she is back to being a human.

As I was walking towards the room where Kagaya Ubuyashiki wants us to meet up. I don't know why he called us but I hope there is news about the previous hashira's being missing. As I was walking I felt someone tapping my shoulder, as I turned around I was greeted by sabito and Makomo.

"Ohayo Tanjiro" as Sabito said with a smile.

"Ohayo Sabito and Makomo" as I said and smile at them back.

"Heading to the meeting?" as Makomo asked.

"Yep" as I said. "Is there something you guys wanna ask?" as I looked at them.

"Well me and Makomo are going to have a picnic at the butterfly estate and we were wondering if you want to come. We already asked your friends and they said yes" as Sabito said.

"Sure" as I nodded.

"Good,well then you should head off now since you're going to be late to the meeting" as Sabito said.

"Alright" as I said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

As Tanjiro waves goodbye to Sabito and Makomo he rushed to the meeting. He arrived just in time, Tanjiro opened the door and saw all his friends were there.

"Tanjiro you made it" as Zenitsu said.

Tanjiro closed the door and sat down and the meeting comence.

"As you all know that the previous Hashira's have gone missing, am I correct?" as Ubuyashiki said in a calm tone.

"Hai" as Tanjiro said.

"Since the Hashira's are gone. I decided to make a new demon slayer as Hashira's" as Ubuyashiki said.

"But who will be the new Hashira's?" as Zenitsu asked.

"You 5 will be the new hashira's" as Ubuyashiki said.

Giyuu's POV

It was nighttime and me and the rest of the upper moons are going to pay a visit to the demon slayer corps but they will spy on them. Indeed we were intended to kill humans and demon slayers but we decided to take a break for a while and visit the corps. As we arrived we saw a light in a room, we all sneaked in for a bit and eavesdropped on their conversation.

"I wonder what they are talking about" as Uzui whispered.

"Since the Hashira's are gone. I decided to make a new demon slayer as Hashira's" as Ubuyashiki said.

"New Hashira's?" as Shinobu said.

"But who will be the new Hashira's?" as Zenitsu asked.

"You 5 will be the new hashira's" as Ubuyashiki said.

Were all shocked but we couldn't barge in like this. So we continue listening to their meeting.

 "U-Us!?!" as Tanjiro was still in shock. "But why us?" as Tanjiro asked.

"I know that you 5 are still young to be hashiras but the reason I choose you 5 is because I see faith and hope in you 5 to become the new Hashiras" as Ubuyashiki said.

"We accept the offer Master Ubuyashiki" as Tanjiro said.

"Then let's start giving you guys the titles or pillars" as Ubuyashiki said.

After everyone got their pillars, tanjiro was last. I want to know if he will become the new water pillar.

"Tanjiro" as Ubuyashiki said.