Chapter 9.5: Operation: Get Uzui and Giyuu's Memories back!

NO ONE'S POV

Everyone was settling in the Butterfly estate. A table filled with tea and food for them to enjoy while they plan on how to Get Uzui and Tomioka memories back to normal. All of them had the idea that it was the Demon King's fault, however, their investigation on Muzan or another demon has been unknown since they don't know who the demon king is. Only Mitsuri and Shinobu know but they don't want to tell them because their blood is connected to him. If they were to tell them who he is, then it's game over for them.

Of course the others understand them since the previous uppermoons understand the feeling of being killed. If they were to fail to do their duty.

"Now then, let's start the operation. Get Uzui and Giyuu's Memories back to normal!" Mitsuri said. "Shinobu you may start."

"Thank you Mitsuri, Ahem. As you may all know, the demon king is the one behind the memory loss of Uzui and Tomioka-san's memories, am I right?" Shinobu said.

Everyone nodded.

"Indeed, we knew that it was the demon king's doing." Zenitsu said.

"I have a plan to get their memories back but it requires a lot of ingredients to get their memories back." Shinobu said as she drank her tea.

"But do you have a second plan if this one fails?" Gyutaro asked.

"Indeed we do, however, this second plan is a difficult one. Because this one requires for someone to put common sense into their brains or to be said. Someone has to reach out to him to get his memories back" Mitsuri replied to Gyutaro's question.

"How long does this medicine or cure take for you to make?" Doma asked.

"Approximately about 4-5 weeks if I were to make 2 but if it's all upper moons then about 6 months." Shinobu said.

Everyone was shocked but they understood it.

"Are these ingredients rare?" Nakime asked.

"Some of them are rare but some of them are very common." Shinobu said.

Shinobu gives them the list of ingredients she needs. As they were scanning the paper, some of them knew the ingredients but the others were rare. And one of them had caught the attention of the others and then Kokushibo said.

"The last ingredient requires the blood of the uppermoon of those who lost their memories. But this might be a troublesome ingredient to get." Kokushibo said.

"It is indeed." Sabito said.

"This is why I asked to meet you all here today." Shinobu said. "Half of you will be getting the ingredients and the other half will deal with some of the rare items."

"But the most important ones are Uzui and Tomioka's blood." Shinobu said.

"Then I will.." Kokushibo was cut off.

"I'll do it." Tanjiro said.

Everyone turned their eyes towards Tanjiro. Kanao wants to protest even Akaza because they knew if Tanjiro were to do it then the pain of fighting him and hearing all those mean words would hurt him more. But Kokushibo pats them and tells them to rest assured that it will be fine.

"Are you sure about this Tanjiro?" Doma said.

"I want to do it, I'll be the one to retrieve their blood." Tanjiro said.

"BUT YOU'LL BE HURT EVEN MORE!" Akaza said.

"THEN WHAT CHOICE DO I EVEN HAVE!!" Tanjiro shouted and ran out of the room. Everyone was silent until Kokushibo got up. "I'll try to talk to him" Kokushibo walks out of the room.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Note from Author:

This was supposed to be Shinobu's POV but decided to changed it instead.