Ch 5: You little...

I was walking with the ocean kingdom prince and princess with Wilbur. Wilbur was told to give the prince and princess a tour of the castle and I decided to come along. After a few introductions I learned that the princess of the ocean kingdom was named Sally and the prince was named Noah. Sally had orange hair with blue eyes and Noah had dark brown hair also with blue eyes. I had started to notice that Sally acted a little flirty when she was around Wilbur. While we were walking, Sally and Wilbur were Infront of me, having a conversation where Sally would start flirting with Wilbur out of nowhere. I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder and then turned to see Noah smiling at me. Noah was 32, which meant he was older than me and Wilbur. He then turned to face Sally. "Can be a bitch sometimes can't she?" He said while chuckling a little. 

"You should tell her that." I mumbled. He smiled and then removed his hand from my shoulder, now walking with me. Noah was a nice person. I got to know him a little in the morning.

"Is that your boyfriend?" He said pointing to Wilbur. I blushed and looked away.

"U-uhh no where just friends." I said while calming down. 

"Pfft- dang you got a crush man?" 

"I don't know man..." I said shockingly. I had never really talked to people about this, and here I was talking about it to someone I met like a few hours ago.

"Hmmmm well I don't wanna interfere with your thoughts. I guess if your trying to find out if you like that dude or not you should think of how he makes you feel." He said reassuringly. "Gotta go man, if you need any help just let me know!" He said while running off.

I sighed and then continued to walk as I glared at Sally as she kept flirting with Wilbur. I decided to leave them and go find Yamboo since Tubbo was probably with Tommy and Ranboo at town. I told myself that if Sally wanted to flirt with Wilbur she could for all I cared and I wasn't gonna drop down to her level. I went to her room to see if she was there. When I got there I found her studying a ladybug in a cage. "Found another pet?" I said while sitting on one of the sofa's near her bookshelf. 

"Nah this one's just for observation." She said while writing something down and turning to face me. "Are you ok?" She said worriedly.

"Yea it's just that the princess of the ocean kingdom was being a bitch nothing really else." I said defeatedly.

"I know what'll cheer you up!" She said. She started running outside and I followed her. We ran to the museum of art and stopped when we stepped inside. I spent the rest of the day looking around the museum and doing activities. I hadn't had a time where it was just me and Yamboo for a long time. To be honest, I hated museums, but seeing Yamboo so happy was all I needed to be happy.

Word count: 529

YOOOOO SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED FOR A WHILE ALSO SRYY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. ALSO SHOULD I END SALLY'S EVILNESS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER OR SHOULD WE ADD DRAMA??????