Ch 13: Meeting Family

I ringed the doorbell to Wilburs house. I was a nervous wreck.  A lady with dark hair and a hat covering her eyes opened the door she smiled and gestured me to come in. I walked inside and she closed the door behind me. "Please wait here, lunch is about to be served." The lady said as she opened a door and left the opposite way. I walked inside the opened room and looked around. It looked like a room. Wilbur looked up from his bed and smiled.

 "How are you? Sorry for the sudden invitation from my family." Wilbur said while slightly chuckling.

 "It's fine. I'm just a little nervous." I said while looking around the room. "You have a nice room. " I said. He smiled. The lady came back and stood in the door frame of the room. 

 "Please come to the table for lunch." She said. 

 "Alright mom." Wilbur said while looking at her. She smiled and left. Wilbur got up and walked towards me. "C'mon let's go." Wilbur said as he kissed me on the cheek and gestured me to walk with him. 

 "You didn't have to kiss me to get me to go with you." I huffed as I walked with him. " Well then I just won't kiss you. " He said as he winked at me. I scoffed and turned around slightly blushing. We walked into the dinner room and we saw Tommy loudly talking to Technoblade and a man talking to the lady from before. We both sat down at the 2 extra chairs and the man looked at me.

 "Hello Quackity, how are you?" I actually noticed the man now. 

 "Mr Phil?!" I said. He smiled and nodded. 

 "Wait you've met father before?!" Tommy screamed confusingly. 

 "Yea he was one of my defence coaches when I was Tubbo's age." I said.

 "Well it seems that we all know each other here, also since you didn't know that's mother." Techno said while gesturing towards the lady. I smiled at her and she smiled back. The whole time everyone was really nice. Wilbur and I left towards the castle after lunch. Wilbur had to guard the castle so he went with me. " your family is really nice. " I said as we walked towards the castle.

"I'm glad you like them." He said while smiling at me.

 word count: 397