Chapter 30

Flashbacks

Third Person's POV

1941

She was living silently and alone, She sat and looked at the stars tonight it was mesmerising the spark is very rare, and it felt like it was coming closer to her direction. It was cold.

She smiled and nodded her head.

"I'm happy seeing you my loves but I'm not happy being alone anymore..." then tears started falling her cheeks. That was a total heart break for her to endure this pain all this time.

"Those smile makes me feel so happy, darling I miss you, my baby Starre, Mommy is missing you too." she sighs. Then wiped her face with wrinkled hands.  "A time will come for mommy will follow you too my loves." sobs went back and hard. "Just wait for me ok? I'll be there soon..."

"Happy Wedding Anniversary my love..."

It was sad. She missed them so much. She ended up being alone again, just like when she was in 2010. The same Lovely Martha Celestine Martinez in the year 2010.

The star were coming closing to her direction, and little did she know that again the star from 2011, the unknown shooting star will be showing up again in year 1941. The second time she will be witnessing the unknown shooting star but in the past year.

She was smiling at the star who is coming closer to her.

"I'm coming my loves, wait for me..."

The shooting star directly struck her then the night of  Vicento Place ignite in flash then the entire place lights up for a minute. What happened is as if nothing had happened  afterwards. The same cold night breezing silently but something was missing.
The old woman is not there anymore. Then the night where stars shining change too. Something went sparkling so beautiful above, incomparable to another stars above. It sparkling so lovely.

A years passed every people in Vicento know that the old woman had died, they still don't know what happened to her since no one had seen her body the night in 1941. The news spread over the city that's why Dust know she died already. As a great scientist he knew where that star would go and he regret to check up on her because he doesn't know that Night was dead. He thought that Night would do something but little did Dust know that he died earlier than Lovely. He was sorry for years until 1993 had to come to start again.

After his last words he wishes because he knew that the day January 1,1993 is where the unknown shooting will return again. He already see that the star is coming towards his direction but instead of escaping he closes his eyes and wished.

"Let's rewrite our story if the world allow us in another life. No date, No place, No time will count this time, true love is unexpected so I'll wait when that time will come..."

"I'm really sorry for what happened to you I regret that I didn't save you from the Nerd Sparks, I regret all my life because you go first than I am..."

"I'm sorry my love, how could I let you go? you're my world nothing else special compares who you are..."

"I wish I could meet you again, I know that my heart belongs to you forever my Love... I know this is unbelievable because all of this will fade after I got to reach my end but thank you because I met the purest angel I will never think I would meet in this World. The God's will take me now, I wonder how happy you are now in heaven? my Love of my entire life..."

"Please say yes for me in another life, could you? I always love you my Moon..."

"I love you My Love..."