DEPART

"Bedroom, bathroom, living room, kitchen," Yoohan drowsily points out, making the tour brief given his pounding headache and the small size of his flat. After all, everything is in one location. "Make yourself at home, I suppose."

Yoon Jay's frown softens as he looks about at the picture frames, shelves of manga volumes, and an entire desk loaded with adorable stationery stuff. If you look closely, you can see Yoohan's devotion in the smallest details. He sees unbounded affection for the work he does, the reports and ideas he generates, the effort he puts in working overtime, and the attention he pays to the smallest of things. Jay's heart softens.

Yoohan tosses his suitcase to the ground near the foot of his bed. He then begins tugging on his tie, struggling a little, and Jay notices.

"Here, let me help you-" Jay is cut short when he trips over the bag, knocking both of them to the mattress.

Yoohan's breath catches as they get closer, wide eyes peering into Jay above him, a knot forming in his dry throat. For a brief time, his heart stops. His stomach flips, turns, and twists even more when he unintentionally catches a smell of his maddening scent, when his warmth rubs against him as if it were hungry for more.

"Jay?" Yoohan mumbles.

Suddenly, Jay's hand slips down contrary to the wall for support. Both of his hands are now on each side of Yoohan's head, enclosing him, and their bodies press closer, coiling tighter, as the simmering tension grows warmer around them.

Yoohan's entire body is tense, and his lips are searching for anything, anything, that may fully unwind him, send him into oblivion and heaven. He longs for his touch, for Jay, but all he receives is an apology.

"Sorry," Jay said shakily. He begins to move his body, attempting to force himself off the bed and away from Yoohan.

The last thing yoohan heard before they fall apart was "I won't be able to hold myself back at this rate".

Jay coughs into his mouth as he walks softly towards the restroom, a crimson glow running down his neck. Yoohan feels hot all over as he sees Yoon Jay on the edge of cracking, of abandoning all rationale, of abandoning his calm and serene persona. A cold runs through his skin, his own body warm yet dissatisfied, seeking for something more. His lungs are filled with an empty bubble, yearning for a familiarly enticing aroma.

Lee Yoohan looks up at his ceiling, dumbfounded.

And if it hadn't been for his sickness, he would never have fallen asleep.

                                                                                          ‣‣‣

Yoon Jay says, "morning," as he approaches the center-of-the-room table carrying mouthwatering food. As he sets each one down, he seems as if he's at home. With a smile flickering across his soft lips, it seems as though he has been here for a lifetime or two. "Breakfast?"

Yoohan tries to get himself up but Jay is right there, putting a hand over his back and directing him to the table the very next second. Each person takes a seat across from the other. With a gruff voice that breaks the silence, Yoohan says, "Thank you. Again."

"Yoohan, you're never a nuisance to me, remember that." Jay chuckles.

Yoohan's mind is suddenly filled with a series of hazy images. He could remember Jay squeezing a cold towel against his forehead, hear his small whispers of sweet nothings, and feel the delicate caress against his cheek.

"Eggs?", Jay offers him a plate of sunny side up. Yoohan cheerfully dives in with a gushing wave of gratitude for everything, even Yoon Jay's own existence.