ME?!

Since the whole "I am able to read people's minds any time I touch them; okay, cool, fuck, what am I gonna do?!" incident, a week had passed. dilemma. Realistically speaking, it was a meltdown, and Lee Yoohan is now entirely over it.

In any case, little could be done about it. Lee Yoohan sought to find any articles on his new "gift" but in vain. He might be the sole virgin over 30 who has lived to tell the tale. He keeps it a secret because it's not truly something to boast about.

Nothing much has changed rather than waking up earlier for a less busy subway. He keeps to himself, avoids any invitation to hang out, and shun people like the plague—same old, same old. No one had taken note either; they simply dismissed it as Yoohan's normal mood.

But on one particular morning, he was unable to get away from the crowd. Yoohan believed he had it under control. He awoke at 6:00 AM, departed at 6:30 AM (at which time he overheard his favorite gyeranmari seller criticizing him), came into the building at 6:45 AM, and he had allowed those who were behind him to take the elevator before him. The process continued until an unexpected figure stood next to him and said, "Good morning."

Yoohan casts a sideways glance before reflexively moving to the other side. He had not expected someone to stand so close and so sudden, much less Yoon Jay, of all people. He quietly croaks, "Morning."

In spite of Yoohan's lack of response, Jay smiled at it. Yoohan jerks his head away.

Yoon Jay is a completely unique species. He flashes a flawless smile first thing in early morning while wearing an expensive three-piece suit. Aside from his suede bag, he also exudes an air of lightness and allure. He is brimming with charisma and enthusiasm. Being in his company is plain oppressive because you are overwhelmed by a flood of gentleness, comfort, and all that is lovely and pleasant.

Yoohan thinks to himself, "I feel privileged to be standing next to him." He moves away one more inch. "This elevator is moving more slowly than usual today", Jay notices as he turns to face him. "Want to go up the stairs?"

Unfairly, his lips' crinkles and wrinklings are also attractive. "I'm good," sputters Yoohan before he appears to be staring away.

Despite the tiny surprise in his voice, Jay says, "It's good workout though. The best thing to do before work is a quick jog."

Yoohan ought to have understood that this man is also athletic. Jay is just unbearably perfect. He recalled hearing tales about the awards he had received for his academic and athletic achievements on a national and international level. He is unsure if the reports were real in the first place, but it is obvious from the way his lean, toned arms move and tension up beneath his suit, as well as his long, tight legs, secured abdomen, and dark leather belt, in whatever he does.

The entrances chime. Just as Yoohan gestured for him to enter the elevator first, the doors were pushed open by a group of people who had just arrived.

Yoohan stands next to a wall as quickly as he can with Jay behind him.

"I didn't think we'd cross paths so soon!" Yoohan has never heard Jay's low, smooth voice suddenly take a high turn. "Alright, Jay. Calm down."

Yoohan pauses. The great, almighty perfect Yoon Jay likes someone?

Yoohan's lips flutter into a little smile unintentionally. He scans the area, thinking who on earth it could be. They are accompanied by four women: one has short locks, the other wears her hair in a perfect bun, the third has long, luxurious hair, and the fourth has white and gray hair strands.

Who is Yoohan to judge, though?

"Bedhead yet again." Jay squeals, "That's adorable."

A pang hits Yoohan. Only the four women are present, and they are all neatly coiffed as is customary in the workplace. He leans forward and cranes his neck to continue looking, but he sees nothing. Even the men's hair was carefully combed up and swept back or downwards.

The elevator abruptly stops.

"Pardon me!"

As someone rushes out from the back, they accidentally push Jay against Yoohan. The rest of the group shifts, closing in on them.

Yoohan's pushed against the wall with Jay's body pressing against him, in a tense split second. Yoohan holds his breath as Jay's folded arm approaches his head and almost confines him.

Jay, who towers above the man, mumbles, "Sorry, are you okay?

Dazed, Yoohan nods hesitantly. Nothing else alters.

"Shit. Too near, too near!" Jay shouts to himself as he remains frozen and is unable to meet his gaze. "The fact that I'm so lucky today almost feels wrong."

Yoohan just stands there, staring at Jay's crimson neck with wide innocent eyes, and he is about to lose consciousness from the insanity of it all until he hears, "Fuck, I wonder if he could hear my heartbeat? I'd be screwed!"

Once more, the elevator rings.

Yoohan quickly moves past the crowd and into an area where Jay is not as present. "Well then-I'll see you later, Yoohan-sii!" he says as he stands by him once again with an unmoved smile.

Yoohan nods while continuing to spin in his daze. As per usual, Jay departs, all cheery and chirpy.

The words are replayed.

Bed hair again. That's adorable.

Too near!

I wonder if he could hear my heartbeat?

To Yoohan's total and utter astonishment a small section of his hair is sticking out in an unsightly and—in Jay's words—adorably so way.

Lee Yoohan reaches another conclusion, "Me?!"

⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃

I want them both to be shy and cutee!!

So no horny Jay in this story. ( or maybe....)

Might post another chapter tmr🤠