𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟏𝟖𝟐𝟏

     𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟏𝟖𝟐𝟏

"𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄, 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 enter UA through being recommended by the Hero President." A.. mouse told you? You looked away from the rat, staring at a clock that hung up above a picture of UA High. You didn't want to be here, but it's not like you had much of a choice. It was either this or doing nothing with your life. You looked back at the mouse and hummed in agreement.

𝚃𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘𝚌𝚔.

With every tick of the clock, you grew more and more impatient. Everything was starting to annoy you. The pattering of the rain against the window, the sound of your foot lightly tapping the floorboard beneath you, the ticking of the clock. You didn't need to be here. You were better than everyone else getting admitted. You didn't need to be recommended by anyone, you could prove yourself worthy enough of being a Pro Hero right now.

𝚃𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘𝚌𝚔.

"Oi, when's the first day of school?" You asked, glaring at the little mans eyes. It was stupid enough that he could've sent this all in an envelope, but now he's also taking too long blabbering and blabbering. He simply smiled at you, disregarding the harsh glare being sent his way.

"You start the first week of April, Ms.L/N. Your homeroom teacher Shouta Aizawa, or Eraser Head, will have more things to say to you before your first day begins. But for now, feel free to go. You may participate in the entrance exam on February 26th if you wish, or you may watch how it goes in the staff room. Other than that, I hope you have a good first day, Ms.L/N." The rat bid you goodbye.

𝚃𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘𝚌𝚔.

You left as soon as he finished talking, not being able to bear the sound of the clock ticking any longer. You pulled out your umbrella and proceeded to walk home. Casually scrolling on your phone, wishing for some excitement to enter your life. Every day was the same. You'd wake up, work out, eat, sleep, study, go to sleep, then repeat. It didn't help that you hated having friends. You saw them as a burden, something that'd just end up getting in your way. You'd never tried making friends, nor have you ever cared enough. Everything was too easy.. your quirk made everything boring.

You already knew you weren't going to go watch that boring entrance exam. You had better things to do, like train so you could make sure everyone knew who was at the top. It's not like your quirk could get any better, but you still needed to master some skills. Your intelligence skill, for example, was 30 levels below your strength skill. Looks like you'd be spending the rest of the day with your nose in a book.

You just sighed, wanting April to come already. Maybe you'd finally see some interesting quirks, or fights. Or maybe you'd meet some interesting people. Hopefully you meet someone who doesn't like talking to people, they just keep to themselves.