--- 𝐖𝐄'𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟰--------------------

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟰
--------------------

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 y/n's last day in florida, and for the first time in her life, she was upset about it. she was going to have to leave bailey, leave trinity, and leave jack.

what if he didn't believe in long distance? what if he wanted to break up? all of these thoughts were stressing her out. so, she tried to think positively.

as if on que, jack sent her a message.

jackson 😈😈

hey!
you want to hang out before you leave?

yes please :)

okay
i'll be over in 10

okay
love you <3

i love you more ❤️❤️

y/n smiled as she put her phone down. maybe this was a good sign?

she walked over to her suitcase that was laid on her bed, and picked out a casual outfit. after she put it on, she threw on some quick mascara and lip balm before she got another message. (if you don't like to wear any sort of makeup or mascara or anything just ignore that)

jackson 😈😈

i'm here :)

omw down

she shoved her phone in her back pocket and quickly went downstairs, opening the front door and walking outside.

"hey," he smiled, waving at her through the window.

"hi," she returned the smile, opening the passenger door and hopping in the car.

"where to?" she asked.

"you'll see," he replied. she raised a brow in surprise as he began to drive off, turning up the volume as taylor swift began to play through the radios.

"you know me so well," she said before starting to sing along to f/t/s. (favorite taylor song)

eventually they ended up at their destination, and y/n looked through the window to see a small diner.

"what's this?" she asked with a smile.

"i thought we could have a little date. this place has the best milkshakes," he said as he hopped out of the car, going to her side and opening the door for her.