--- 𝐁𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟯--------------------

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟯
--------------------

𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑 hand, jack brought her over to bailey and trinity.

"bailey, trinity, this is y/n. y/n, that's bailey and that's trinity," he introduced, pointing to each girl.

"hi, nice to meet you," bailey smiled, putting her hand out for y/n to shake.

"hey," she smiled back, shaking trinity's hand afterwards.

"hi! it's so nice to see another girl for once! all i have is bailey," y/n laughed, she liked these girls already.

"y/n here is staying for the summer, i thought we could keep her company while she's here," jack explained, squeezing her hand gently.

"totally! we were all gonna stay at mine tonight with some of our other friends, you should come!" bailey said, playfully punching y/n on the shoulder.

"uhm.." she hesitated, feeling jack squeeze her hand again as a way of saying: "it'll be fun."

remembering what he had said just a second ago, she agreed.

"sure! i'll be there," bailey jumped up.

"great!"

𝐘/𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐍 jack her address before leaving the beach so he could pick her up

"y/n, we were thinking about going out for dinner tonight, you wanna come?" m/n asked, walking into her daughter's bedroom.

"no, i have plans tonight," m/n raised her brows in surprise. plans?

"what plans?" she furrowed her brows as y/n put her hair brush, toothbrush, an outfit, and some other things into a bag.