--- 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟲--------------------

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟲
--------------------

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐃 at the restaurant, walking in hand-in-hand. they were immediately greeted by a nice lady.

"hi, welcome to rachel's! do you have a reservation?" she asked, smiling at the two teenagers.

"uh, yeah. it should be under the names m/n and f/n?" the lady nodded.

"yeah, i have you here. you can have a seat at that table over there," she pointed, jack and
y/n walking towards the table.

"thank you!" y/n said as they walked over, watching as jack looked around the place.

"wow, what a restaurant, huh?" y/n laughed, sitting across from him.

"yeah," it was a really nice restaurant. there was people slow dancing as romantic music played in the background, roses along the ground.

"so, what'll it be?" jack asked, handing her a menu. she looked through it, a certain food platter catching her eye.

"oo, f/f looks good. what about you?" jack opened his menu, beginning to look through it.

"i might just get the same thing you are, it looks really good," he said, nearly being interrupted as the waiter walked up.

"hey guys! you have an order ready?" they nodded.

"yeah, we'll have two f/f and to drink i'll have
f/d and.. whatever he wants," y/n gestures toward jack, signaling him to speak.

"i'll just have water," he replied. the waiter nodded, writing everything down before going to the back.

"hey, thanks for inviting me," jack said, grabbing her hand from across the table, sending butterflies up her spine. what the hell?

"u-uh no problem," y/n smiled nervously, feeling him squeeze her hand before pulling it back. she nearly frowned at the empty feeling.

"seriously, this place is amazing. your parents hooked us up! make sure to tell them i said thank you when i drop you home," she nodded with a smile, looking down at her lap. he was so sweet, she kind of hated it. his kindness always made her have those stupid butterflies in her stomach.

"alright, here you are," the waiter came back, setting a plate in front of each of them and placing their drink in front of them also.

"thank you so much," y/n said, grabbing a fork and beginning to dig into the food.

"you must be hungry," jack laughed as she stuffed her face with food.

"don't judge me! all we have at my house is breakfast food," he laughed again, shaking his head and picking up some food on his fork.

"i would never judge you," those damn butterflies again. can he shut up?

"so, tell me more about you," she laughed, looking back up to meet his eyes.

"what don't you know about me?" he shrugged, smiling bright.

"i don't know, i figured there was some secrets in there," he pointed towards her heart, circling his finger around.

"well, there isn't. honestly, i think you know me better than my friends back home do," that was true. there was only one thing he didn't know, and that was the feeling she kept having around him. she didn't want to tell him, she thought he might stop talking to her, think she's weird or something.

"no way that's true," he shook his head, not believing what he was hearing.

"i'm serious!" he laughed, eating his last bite of food.

"well, i'm honored," she smiled at him, brows furrowing as he stood from his seat.

"wanna dance?" he asked, holding his hand out for her to take. she hesitated, but eventually smiled and took his hand, standing up.

"of course," he dragged her over to the middle of the dance floor, guiding her arms to wrap around his neck and snaked his own around her waist. they swayed and smiled at each other, getting so lost in each other's eyes that they didn't even realize they were leaning in. before their lips could connect however, the song changed, snapping them back into reality.

"u-uhm, you ready to go?" jack asked, stuttering against his words.

"yup!" y/n exclaimed, rushing to grab her bag and pull out the money to pay.

"woah, woah, woah, what do you think you're doing?" jack a hand over her wallet, stopping her from pulling out any cash.

"paying for the food..?" she questioned, narrowing her eyes.

"uh- no, i'm paying, i'm the man here," she snatched his wallet from his hands as he pulled it out, holding it away from him.

"i don't think so, i'm the one who invited you here," he sighed.

"that's true. fine, i'll let you pay. but gimme my wallet back," she set down her money on the table with a nice tip, handing jack his precious wallet back.

"thank you, come on," he grabbed her hand, pulling her to the car. he drove her home, giving her a small hug before she went inside.

"bye, y/n," he said, slowly pulling away from the hug.

"bye, jack. goodnight," she hesitated, looking up at him before pressing a soft kiss to his cheek, his face immediately turning pink at the feeling of her lips against his face.

"g-goodnight," he stuttered again, making a fool of himself. she giggled, turning from the curly haired boy and walking into her house. damn, she still didn't understand this feeling, but she was starting to like it.

 damn, she still didn't understand this feeling, but she was starting to like it

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:
two parts in one day? whatttt???

𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃: march 19th 2023