--- 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟰--------------------

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟰
--------------------

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆, y/n woke up in jack's arms. her head in the crook of his neck, his arms wrapped around her shoulders as hers were wrapped around his torso.

she removed her arms from his body, gently taking her hands and pulling his arms off of her. she successfully untangled herself from him and tip-toed to the front door.

"where are you going?" she squinted her eyes, slowly turning around to meet the curly haired boy's eyes.

"home, my mom probably is waiting on me," she replied, sliding her hands into her back pockets.

"oh, okay. see you later?" she chuckled as he laid his head on his arm, trying to stay awake long enough for an answer.

"yeah, for sure," he smiled, immediately closing his eyes again so he could get some more beauty sleep. y/n smiled at the sleepy boy, turning and walking out the door.

𝐘/𝐍 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄, opening the door and walking through it

"mom? i'm home!" she shouted through the house, opening the cabinets to search for food.

"ah, honey! how was last night?" m/n came skipping down the steps, leaning over he counter to listen to her daughter.

"uh, good! yeah, we just watched a movie,"
m/n nodded, watching as her daughter began to poor cereal into a bowl.

"so, the jack boy, huh?" she teased, wigging her brows up and down.

"mom! i just met him!" y/n exclaimed, pouring milk into the bowl.

"so? that doesn't mean you can't like him," y/n rolled her e/c eyes, grabbing her spoon and burying it in the cereal, hiding it in the milk.

"mom, it's not like that. he's just a friend," m/n raised a brow, slowly turning and walking over to the living room.

"mhm," she sassed, plopping down on the couch. y/n sat beside her, grabbing the remote and turning on the TV.

"i'm really glad you're making some friends," m/n said, wrapping one arm around her daughter's shoulder.

"i have friends," y/n replied, continuing to eat her cereal as she watched some random shit on the TV.

"i mean here, you notice how much happier you are?" she furrowed her brows, turning to look at her mother.

"what do you mean?" she asked.

"you haven't been so grumpy and mean since you've started to hang out with jack and them, you've been really smiley and stuff," y/n scoffed, turning back to the TV and picking up some cereal and milk on the spoon.

"mom, i met them what? 2 days ago?" y/n said, immediately putting the cereal in her mouth after she was done speaking.

"so? you've still been in a way better mood. i'm glad you're starting to have some fun," as much as y/n hated to admit it, her mom was right. she was having fun, jack was fulfilling his promise.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘, y/n had met up with jack at the beach

"hey!" he shouted, waving her to come over.

"what's up?" she asked, giving him a small hug as a greeting, which he obviously returned.

"nothing much, 𝒄𝒖𝒕𝒆 𝒃𝒊𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒊," she rolled her eyes, him laughing loudly as she harshly shoved him backward.

"perv," he laughed again, laying his towel down on the sand with his things on top.

"let's hit the water?" she nodded, placing her things on jack's towel since she was too lazy to lay out her own and grabbed jack's hand, dragging him to the water with her. the two nearly fell getting in, but managing to stay up right, still holding onto each other's hands.

"hey, what's that?" he pointed, splashing her in the face as she turned lightly to see what he was talking about.

"oh, you're on!" she shouted, splashing him right back. they ended up having a long ass splash war.

"okay, okay, we're done!" y/n exclaimed, placing her hands on his shoulders to stop him from splashing her for the 138th time.

they stared into each other's eyes, getting lost in them. they didn't even know what was happening before they both started to lean in, jack's arms wrapping around her waist as hers fully wrapped around his neck.

"you guys didn't invite us?" they jolted away from each other, turning to see all their other friends running toward them.

what the hell just happened? she doesn't like jack.. right? she just met the guy! no, she doesn't like him. they were just.. caught up in the moment, that's all.

but that's not what jack thought.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:yesterday was my birthday 🥳 also happy st

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:
yesterday was my birthday 🥳
also happy st. patty's day! 🍀

𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃: march 17th 2023