--- 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟵--------------------

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟵
--------------------

𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 a week since jack and y/n's kiss and they still hadn't spoken about it. that still didn't stop them from being close friends though. like, close friends. they hadn't kissed again or told each other their feelings just yet but the whole gang was hanging out tonight, and jack planned to tell her.

they were all going to go over to trinity's and roast marshmallows since she's 'had too many.' but, real talk, you can never have too many marshmallows.

anyway, before y/n went over, she had to talk to someone about her feelings for jack. she was going to keep his name out of it, as if that would do anything. everyone knows they like each other, but still, they don't know that.

"hey, mom?" she walked into the kitchen, fidgeting with her fingers as she turned the corner.

"yes?" m/n looked up from her phone, questioning her daughter with her eyes.

"can i talk to you about something?" m/n nodded, clicking her phone off and setting it face down on the table.

"yeah, what's up?" she asked, all attention on her daughter as she sat across from her.

"um, how did you and dad first start dating?" y/n asked, she really wasn't interested but she didn't exactly know how to start the conversation.

"well, we had liked each other in secret for a few months, but eventually i had to step up and ask him out because your dad was a pussy back then," they both laughed before m/n continued with her story.

"so, like i said, i soon asked him out and we went on a few more dates before we made anything official. but, one night, your dad took me to the beach and actually had the courage to ask me out," y/n laughed again, looking down at her lap.

"i know you didn't actually care about that, so what's really going on?" she sighed, placing some of her hair behind her ear.

"well, i really like this guy but, i don't know what to do or if he even likes me back," m/n smiled, tilting her head.

"and, does this guy happen to be jack?" y/n laughed a little before nodding, picking at the sleeve of her shirt.

"yeah, it's him," m/n nodded, sitting back in her chair as she watched her daughter's face slowly go pink.

"well, i think you should go for it. has he shown any signs that he likes you?" y/n shrugged, leaning her head on one hand.

"i mean, we.. kissed. but, we haven't really talked about it and i'm just really nervous," she felt extremely awkward talking about their kiss with her mother.