Chapter 91

Y/n's POV
—————————————————

A few hours ago, Sam called me to say that Colby has testicular cancer and is going into surgery. I thought he was pranking me at first but when I heard the sound in his voice... I knew he was broken down and worried.

We had eaten breakfast and were driving around when I got the call so we decided to come home.

I haven't explained anything to Maddie although she may not understand.

"Hey" Wes's voice said as he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind me, kissing my cheek.

"Hi" I smiled and giggled, being pulled from my thoughts.

"I was thinking, let's go look at that house. The kids are napping and Chazz said he'd watch them" he said to me and I nodded as Wes stood up straight, pulling his arms from around me.

I grabbed his keys and tossed them to him, which he caught may I add, and we got in the truck.

"What's the address?" He asked me and I pulled up the email that Zach sent me a couple days ago.

"Hold on can we pick up Zach first?" I asked as I turned to him.

"Yeah for sure, he's in San Diego right?" He asked me and I nodded.

We drove over to the hotel and I called Zach to let him know I'm outside and we're checking out the house.

"Okay, now, what's the address?" Wes asked again.

"2237 South Iron Gate Drive" I told him ( thats a random address btw )

And so he started the drive there after he put the address into his phone.

"Can I get aux?" Zach asked and I handed him the cord after Wes nodded his head.

Luckily, he played songs we knew but although there were a few Wes didn't know, so we taught him.

I laughed and the feeling of joy poured over me.

This is fun, I'm happy. I'm really happy for the first time in a while. With my boyfriend and my brother, I'm finally happy.

But part of me knew I was worried about Colby. I always would be, there's nothing that will change that.

Sure, what he did to me was wrong but it was also a year ago and he got stabbed and found out he had cancer in 2 days time.

Only a while later, Wes announced we were here and my jaw dropped when I seen the house.

"Holy fucking shit Zach... did you know he was rich? Is this even the right house?" I asked as I flipped around in my seat to look at my calm brother.

"How are you not flipping out? I think we are at the wrong one" I said unsure.