Chapter 87

1 year later
Colby's POV
—————————————————

It's been around a year since I was first in jail... and uh, I've been in here 3 months for running from the cops.

Every cop here knows me and I ended up becoming best friend's with the big dogs.

Sam and Kat haven't contacted me since the night before I got arrested.

I haven't seen Maddie since I first got arrested, same with everybody else in LA.

Right now, I'm working out in the court yard with Collar. He and I got close quick.

"Yo Bolt, caught man over there talking shit on your baby momma" a guy from a random group said as he ran over to me.

I stood up from the bench and made eye contact with the guy.

"Collar, don't get the dogs over with me. I'm taking this" I said as I looked back and he sat up, nodding at me.

Pretty sure Red seen me talking to the guy who informed me cause he walked over and grabbed my shoulder.

I was buff now, I continued working on myself to stay away from depression and I'm better than ever.

"What's the deal?" He asked, "talking shit about my daughters mom... I'm not letting it slide" I said and cracked my neck.

"Bolt, watch your back. We're watching from the side" he said and walked back over to the group.

"Yo! Fuckhead! Who's name in your mouth?" I asked as I walked up to him.

"It was only a joke I swear" he said, his voice cracking.

"Yeah joke or not, talk about my family and I'll fucking finish you" I threatened and someone spoke up.

"Aint she take your kids from you?" A guy named Mike asked. He was a skinny dark skinned guy that tried to start shit with me enough times.

"Now's not your time Mike, shut the fuck up for one second" I said and looked back to the original guy.

I grabbed a hold on his collar and pulled him to the court yard.

"Alright... so how you wanna handle this?" I asked and he began to speak when I socked him in the mouth, pushing him to the ground.

"I swear! I didn't mean it!" He cried out. "Tell me what you said, every time you hesitate... that's a punch to the face" I said and got down beside him.

He didn't say anything so I hit him again, "fuck I say bitch? Wanna keep goin tough guy?" I asked and he tried to speak.

"There's another one" I said and hit him again.

I hovered over him and used both fists to punch back and forth, "I- I said she's a whore and deserves to be beat by every guy possible!" He yelled.

I think anger took out more because next thing I knew, I was punching left and right until Branch pulled me off.

"Easy!" He yelled and I stopped fighting his grasp.

The dude got up and cried in pain about his nose.

I walked back over to our table and they started clapping.

I looked down at my hands and seen his blood across my knuckles. "Ew" I said and Blondie held out a rag for me.

"Brock!" A loud voice boomed through the room.

I looked towards the door and fluffed my hair before getting up and walking to the officer.