Chapter 18

Colby's POV

Y/n slept most of the flight, Sam ended up falling asleep and no one was answering there phones but my phone kept dinging and so I read the messages.

C- you were right🤮

J- that's what I said!

M- how bad is it?

J- bad!

C- very...

M- you moved for Jake to sit in a better spot, don't complain

T- I agree with Colby

C- don't gang up on me😭

M- who's fault was it?

C- mine...

M- why'd you do it?

C- so Jake could have a better seat

M- do you regret it?

C- yes

J- 💀

T- well sorry to you Corey but we can't help ya

M- were about to land

C- amen to that brother

T- lol okay let us know when you get to the penitentiary

J- okkurrr

T- 🫠

M- lol

We were about 10 minutes away from being able to get off so I woke Sam and Y/n. "Hey you guys, we are about to land" I said shaking them awake.

"Goodmorning beautiful" I said to Y/n as she fluttered her eyes open with a smile.

"Morning, was I asleep the whole time?" She asked and I nodded then Sam woke up.

"Yo, what time is it?" He asked yawning, "11:15 we are about to get off" I said and he nodded looking around.

Soon, we were on the ground and walking off the plane. "To our bags we go" Jake said pulling Corey to the luggage claim.

I shook my head at them as Y/n and Sam laughed. I pulled out the camera and announced that we were in Tennessee and we would update when we were in our hotel.

After 20 minutes of waiting for our bags we got them and were walking out to our rental.

"Idk which one it is, all I know is that its a chevy" Sam said pulling out the keys.

"Go walk around and hit the lock and unlock to make the horn and lights go off, then we will know" Y/n said. "Smart thinking" Sam said high-fiving her and he ran off.

Jake and Corey followed him, leaving us behind. "You excited?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Yeah but it still freaks me out to think that we are going to the prison that Ray was in" she said and I nodded. "Never thought I'd be here, with my best friends and the love of my life, filming for YouTube and living happily at 25" I said smiling.

"I didn't think I'd be happy at 23, I didn't think I would meet anyone, I thought I would be miserable, alone, working a bad job, stressing over everything" she said to me and I smiled to her in sadness.