Chapter 29

Kat's POV

After the girls and I set up Y/n's tests in the rooms, we waited for the rest of the team to get here.

Once they got here, we all talked in the living room for a bit about 'new video ideas' Sam was going to film this announcement by pranking them about filming.

"Hey guys whats up, Sam here and here today with me are the team. We are going to play a bit of a game" he said motioning to us all on the couch.

"Whats up! Ya favorite dad in the house!" Kevin yelled causing us to laugh. "Definitely favorite dad" Aryia said kissing Kevin on the cheek.

We were all left speechless with our mouthes wide open. "Anyways, I have the idea to play blindfold hide n seek in the house tonight, which is why I called you all here" Sam announced to us.

"But we are going to wait till it gets dark outside to make it better, so with that being said... I will pick this video back up soon" he said before turning the camera off.

We all hung out when Y/n shot me a look telling me to show Cassie the dress. I turned my phone on and started recording, then put my phone in my pocket. "Omg Cass come here" I said getting up.

She followed me into my room, I showed her a dress and when she turned around, the test was laying on the nightstand.

"Katrina..." she said unsure, "yeah?" I asked turning around. I stopped in my tracks and acted surprised when I saw what she was holding.

"Are you pregnant?" She asked quietly and I shook my head, "Kat don't lie, are you pregnant? Is this yours? Are you and Sam having a baby?" She asked overwhelmingly.

"No! Its not mine I swear!" I exclaimed. I guess she read the note cause she looked down for a second and then bolted downstairs.

Colby's POV

We were all minding our business, talking downstairs when Cassie came running into the room yelling, "Who is pregnant?!"

"This was in Sam and Kats room but the note says there is one in other rooms, 7 in total so go check your rooms" she said and I looked at everyone in disbelief.

"Ight now, y'all the ones who live here so its between you guys" Jay said as we scrambled to different rooms.

I started to run to mine and Y/n's room when Brennan and Reggie beat me there. "Colby! There's one in here dude!" He called out to me. Reggie was standing next to him, holding the test.

I went to check in with other roommates and there was someone from the rest of the team in each of their rooms helping them look.

Y/n, Brennan, Reggie and I went back downstairs to the kitchen when Brennan found another. "What the hell is this man!" He yelled out laughing.

"I don't know, I didn't know anyone was pregnant" Y/n responded and soon, everyone was downstairs.

"Everyone in the kitchen!" Elton yelled walking downstairs. Sam had pulled his camera back out when we were looking, he set it up behind the keurig.

"Okay wait, where were they all at?" Aryia asked. "One is Sam and Kat's room, one in Colby and Y/n's room, one in mine and Devyn's room, one in Alex's room, one in Jake and Tara's room, one in the kitchen and we are missing one" Corey said.

"So wheres the last one?" I asked and everyone shrugged. "Well someone here knows they are pregnant and they know where the last test is so go ahead and get it" Jay said hopping up on the counter.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket when I purposely dropped the test from my pocket as well. "Colby!" Kat yelled at me and I looked down.

"Wait, the 7th fell from Colby, and it could have only been on him if he put it there so... Y/N ARE YOU PREGNANT?!" Brennan said, letting his realization out.

"Yes she is!" Tara, Kat, Alex, Elton, Sam, Jake, Corey, Aaron, Devyn, and I yelled as she nodded her head with a wide smile on her face.

"Ahhhhh! Im gonna be an uncle! Congratulations!" Brennan yelled hugging Y/n and I.

"Im gonna be a grandpa guys!" Kevin exclaimed and we all broke out into laughter for the longest time.

They all congratulated us and we hung out the rest of the night talking about the baby, our future, and everything.

"Well thank you all for watching this video, and no we are not playing hide n seek but if you wanna see that soon then comment down below and lets get this to 150,000 likes, I know we can do it" Sam said. "So we will see you guys next time, peace!" He yelled to the camera and turned it off.

"You've been filming this entire time?" Corey asked, "duh, its memories Corey" Kat said with a smile. We continued our night until it was late and Y/n had to work tomorrow.

"Baby, are you gonna stay here tonight?" I asked her as everyone started to leave. "No, I think I'm gonna go to my apartment tonight. I need to talk to my apartment owner tomorrow and see what he is thinking about doing so I can move in" she said and I nodded.

"My car is here anyways so I'm just gonna drive, let me go tell everybody bye and I'll come back over to see you" she said to me, kissing my cheek.

This woman was everything to me, my guide, my reasoning, my life, she was the love of my life. And now she's carrying my child, god I love her so much. I thought as she came back over to me.

"Okay baby, I will let you know when I get there, I love you and I will see you tomorrow" Y/n said, kissing my lips and hugging me tight.

"Okay, I love you too, text me" I said kissing and hugging back. I had this pit in mu stomach, I couldn't tell what it was but I can tell you it isn't good...

Y/n's POV

I walked out of the TrapHouse and went to my car. I had to work tomorrow and Tuesday so I needed to go home tonight.

I started my car and pulled out of the gated drive onto the road. The drive from here to my apartment wasn't long, 15 minutes at most.

I decided not to take the back roads since it was late and not a lot of people were driving.

I got 2 streets away from the house when all I seen was bright lights and heard a loud noise, sirens, and then it all went black.

Sam's POV

Everyone had left after the announcement and Y/n did too. It was me, Kat, Colby, Jake, Tara, Corey, Devyn, Elton, Aaron, and Alex.

"Im gonna grab a shower" Colby said getting up from the couch and walking upstairs. The rest of us just sat in the kitchen, eating whatever since the most of us were hungry.

It had been about 10 minutes and the tv started blaring with a breaking news anchor. I walked to turn it on to see what it was about.

"Tonight on Ebenezer Drive, famous YouTuber Colby Brocks girlfriend, Y/n Y/l/n has been in a bad car wreck. By standers say they saw a lumber truck t-bone Y/l/n car. We are waiting for any new information on how she is doing, back to you Julie" the reporter said.

Before he finished, Elton, Devyn, Alex and Corey and I were bolting up the stairs towards Colby's room. "Colby!" Elton was yelling, "Colby get the fuck out the shower" Alex said banging on his door.

"Bro what the hell" he said loudly opening the door. "Its Y/n, shes hurt. Bad." I said catching my breath, "we need to go, now" Elton said sternly.

Colby threw on a shirt and ran downstairs, we followed after him and all slipped on our shoes.

"Sam, Elton, your with me" Colby said before disappearing out the front door.

1381words

Im sorry for this chapter but itll all be okay i promise, read to see what happens... enjoy ☺️

Love ya❤️