The Wedding 💛💚

(YIPPEE WEDDING TIIIMMEEE!!! Also this chapter could possibly be the last. Unless you guys want it to continue. If not then, enjoy the final chapter!) -Skaz <3

No one's POV:
It was a beautiful sunny day, and the neighbourhood was extra busy today! Julie and Frank were setting up the decorations, Poppy was baking the food, Sally was organising entertainment, Barnaby was helping Wally get ready and Eddie was helping Howdy get ready.

The phone in Wally's dressing room suddenly rang. He quickly ran towards it and answered it. "Hello?" He said. "HI SWEETHEART! I can't believe today is the day!" Howdy said excitedly on the other end. Wally giggled. "Hun, aren't you meant to be getting ready?" He asked with a big smile on his face. "I could ask you the same thing mister!" Howdy replied. The two laughed before Howdy spoke again. "I'm happy I got to wear the dress!" He said. "You practically begged me to let you wear one, also the begging was completely unnecessary because I would have let you wear it either way." Wally said smiling to himself. "Right.." Howdy giggled. "I'll see you at the alter! Bye love!" Howdy said before hanging up.

"Was that your soon to be husband?" Barnaby asked with a smirk. "Barnaby you're my best friend. Please don't make me regret making you my best man." Wally said with his usual unreadable tone of voice and smile. Barnaby sighed and laughed. "Okay, Okay! Now where did I put that rose-" He asked looking around for the small flower. Wally took the rose which was right next to him and put it in the pocket of his tuxedo. "Oh there it is!" Barnaby said when he turned around and saw Wally with the rose. It was a white coloured rose.

Howdy's POV:
"Is this to much? Is it too little? Is it not good enough?" I asked looking at myself in the mirror while wearing the dress. "You look brilliant man! Oh gosh this reminds me of me and Frank's wedding.." Eddie said reassuringly before gushing about his partner.

(The dress Howdy is wearing):

"Come on Howdy! You're just worried for nothing! I'm sure Wally will still think you look stunning in any outfit

"Come on Howdy! You're just worried for nothing! I'm sure Wally will still think you look stunning in any outfit." Eddie said smiling at me. I took a deep breath and looked at him. "Yeah..you're probably right." I said smiling at him. He handed me a bouquet of yellow, white and green roses. The green ones were spray painted green but that didn't matter right now. I was about to walk down the isle to the love of my life.

Wally's POV:
The place looked awesome! It was outdoors and Julie and Frank had done an amazing job with the decorations! I looked over at the snack table and saw all of the treats Poppy made. Sally couldn't stop whispering to Julie about what she had planned for entertainment. Sally, Julie, Frank and Poppy sat down while Barnaby stood a little off to the side of me. My friend Flora and her mum had also attended! They were sat on the seats with the others. The officiator looked forward with a smile. Barnaby nudged me. "You nervous?" He whispered. "Very." I whispered back.

Sally quickly shot up and ran to the piano. She started to play a song called 'golden hour'. It sounded beautiful. Flora and Julie got up from their seats at the back and started throwing flowers onto the white carpet before sitting back down in the seats at the front. Then Howdy can down the isle, arm in arm with Eddie as he walked him down the isle. I looked at Howdy and could instantly feel my face getting warmer. He looked absolutely show stopping. I felt my heart racing as they got closer and closer.

Howdy stood opposite me as we held hands. His smile was so big I thought his face was going to fall off! The officiator did the 'dearly beloved part' and all that other stuff before letting us take over to say our vows. "Howdy, I remember when we first met and I tried to steal some apples from your shop." I said laughing awkwardly while everyone else including Howdy started laughing to before I continued. "I always wanted to hang out with you and I thought that was because we were friends but it turns out it was because you make my life so much better and I can't bare the thought of not being with you. I'm so happy that I get to call you mine and I wouldn't trade this moment for anything else in the world." I said smiling at him. I saw tears swell in his eyes as his smile somehow became bigger.

"You may now-" before the officiator could finish, Howdy pulled me in for the kiss. Barnaby was crying and so was Poppy. "MY BESTIE IS MARRIIIEEEDD!" Barnaby yelled before running over to Poppy sobbing. "CAKE TIME!" Julie yelled. We all sat around a table while eating cake, drinking wine or whisky and just talked about anything that slipped into conversation. Howdy held my hand the entire time. It was nice. There was a whistling sound from the left and we all turned to look what was there. It was sally on a stage which wasn't unusual. "This song goes out to our best friends, aka the newly wedded couple, Wally and Howdy!" She announced. Everyone turned their attention to the stage and silence fell as we waited for her to start.

She performed a song from Melanie Martinez's new album (portals) the song was called light shower. Howdy looked over at me and smiled at me. I smiled back while holding back tears. Today was the best day of my life. Then out of pure impulse, I took one of Howdy's hands and we started dancing. Everyone was awing before they started to join us dancing. We all danced and laughed while Sally kept singing, she was really good! We all went back to Barnaby's house after the ceremony since he kept insisting.

Howdy's POV:
Everyone slept over at Barnaby's place. We were all tired and were drifting off to sleep. Soon enough, only me and Wally were awake. I held him in my arms and he held one of my hands. "I love you." I mumbled to him. He giggled quietly, "I love you more." He looked up at me and smiled before eventually drifting off to sleep aswell.

(SORRY FOR NOT POSTING THIS CHAPTER ON THE DAY AFTER THE A/N! I just had to get through a lot of school work and was to busy to finish the chapter, but here we are! I think this will be the end of the book. As always, if you guys have any suggestions for this book or my welcome home one shot book, comment them on here! But obviously comment on the oneshot book for requests on there. Thank you all so much for the support! I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it :) ) -Skaz <3