Venus

(I low-key might end this book soon, idk yet. My summer holiday has started to I'm hoping to be more active and make more chapters..especially for my wh one shots. Anyways, enjoy the story!)

No one's POV:
Today was the day that Wally and Howdy were adopting a wonderful little child. They were both getting ready to get going to the adoption centre. They had already met the kid they were adopting a while ago...when the kid was first born.

"Oh my goodness dear, I'm so nervous! We're gonna have our own little baby to look after!" Howdy said in a happy yet anxious tone.
"There's no need to worry sweetheart. It'll all be okay, I swear." Wally said comfortingly, now wanting his husband to be freaking out while they were gonna go and finally take home their new child.
"I know, I know...I'm just..worried. What if I'm not a good enough dad?" Howdy asked worriedly.
"You're gonna be a great dad. We're gonna be great dads. You don't have to worry." Wally said with a smile as he placed his hand on his husband's shoulder to reassure him.
"You think so?" Howdy asked, still seeming anxious.
"I know so, my dear." Wally said softly with a happy smile on his face.

Wally and Howdy soon made their way to the adoption centre. Howdy was all giddy and nervous while Wally seemed calm and collected on the outside, but was secretly freaking out as well. They got into the car and Howdy started to drive there. Wally could see how nervous he was
"You don't need to worry, sweetheart. Everything will be fine. We're gonna be great parents to our new little girl." Wally said in a soothing tone to relax Howdy which did actually kinda work. Howdy seemed to relax for the rest of the drive. 'The cure' was playing on the radio. Wally was jamming out to the song while Howdy laughed at his silly little habit.
"So, which song of theirs is this one my love?" Howdy asked with a faint smile.
"It's called Let's go to bed. It's one of my favourite songs by them.." Wally said happily while still jamming to the music.

Howdy suddenly pulled over onto the side of the road. Wally paused the song and looked up at him.
"What's wrong sweetheart?.." Wally asked him in a soft tone, genuinely concerned for his husband.
"I...I...I can't do it...what...what if I...what if I'm not...a good enough dad?.." Howdy said between sobs with a shaky voice.
Wally frowned and hugged him. "Don't think like that....you're gonna be a brilliant dad."
Howdy sniffled and wiped his eyes "y-you think so?.."
"I know so sweetheart.." Wally replied with a soft smile while still hugging Howdy.
"How about you calm down a bit and then we can keep going to the adoption centre, okay?" Wally offered and Howdy nodded, happily agreeing.

Howdy calms down after a little while and they continue their journey to the adoption centre. Wally was feeling ecstatic, he couldn't wait to officially start a family with the love of his life. He smiled contently and he looks out a window. They soon arrive to the adoption centre. They park outside of it and go in. A nice lady called 'Sister Denise' greets them.
"Hello you two, you're here for the little girl yes?" she asked to confirm.
"Yes, we are." Wally replied with a smile.
"Perfect! Right this way you two." Sister Denise led them to a quiet room.

They entered the room without Denise. They walked up to the crib and were both absolutely filled with affection as they saw their new child. She was small, had light-ish red skin and a small dark red nose. She had silky black curly hair. Wally and howdy gazed at her in awe of their new child. Wally gently picked her up and held her in his arms. The two of them filled out some paperwork and then went home with their new daughter. Words couldn't even begin to explain how happy the two were because of their new little daughter.

They soon returned home. Wally was still holding her, he looked down at his new little daughter in his arms and smiled.
Wally spoke softly as Howdy walked back in the house. "Welcome home...Venus."

(Sorry this chapter was short, if you want chaps where they're raising their new kid Venus then tell me. Hope you enjoyed!)