Diner Double Date! Pt 1

(OMG GUYS IM SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT MAKING THIS PART SOONER IVE JUST HAD NO MOTIVATION WHATSOEVER ;-; lol writing a fanfic instead of doing my homework)
(Btw get ready for this chapter bc it will have 2 parts)

No one's POV:
Wally and Julie were calling each other one night when Julie suggested a double date at a diner not to far from the neighbourhood. Wally loved the idea and said he'd ask Howdy about it and Julie said that she'd ask sally. They both hung up and called their partners who also agreed with the idea. They called each other again and decided to meet at 2pm to go to the diner.

In the morning:

Wally's POV:
I woke up and looked at the time. 12am!? I need to get ready! I threw myself out of bed. "GOODMORNINGHOME-" I quickly yelled out to home while running into different rooms to get everything I needed. Home replied with a thud which wasn't anything out the ordinary. I first got my hair done, can't go out with hair that looks like a birds nest! Once I was finally done doing my hair I checked the time again. 1pm. Oh god I need to hurry. Luckily I only had to pick out my outfit and then I was good to go!

Everyone's outfits:
Wally's (that but also w his signature tie thing):

Everyone's outfits: Wally's (that but also w his signature tie thing):

Julie's:

Sally's:

Howdy's:

Howdy's:

No one's POV:Wally quickly ran to Howdy's shop which was where they were all meeting up

No one's POV:
Wally quickly ran to Howdy's shop which was where they were all meeting up. Howdy and sally waved at him as he walked over to them. "Hey Wally! Lookin' good!" Sally complimented. Wally thanked her for the compliment as Howdy reached one of his hands to hold Wally's. Suddenly, they say Julie running towards them. "OH MY GOSH IM SO SORRY FOR BEING LATE I-"
"Babe it's okay! Now come on let's get going." Sally said calmly as she twirled Julie closer to her.

Julie led the group to a diner called 'Debbie's Diner'. They all made their way inside the diner and found a booth to sit at. It was a retro/90s themed diner which they all thought was cool. A waiter with her hair up in a messy bun walked up to the couples.
"Hey there folks! I'm Linda and I'll be your waiter, now what can I y'all?" Linda asked smiling. They all got coke as their drink and for food, Julie had macaroni and cheese, sally and wally had a cheeseburger and fries and Howdy had chicken nuggets and fries. Everything was going well. was.

Wally decided to go outside for some fresh air. He was standing at the side of the diner when he suddenly heard what sounded like a scream. He contemplated if he should follow the noise. As he thought about it the screaming got louder and louder and louder. He eventually couldn't take the screaming and decided to investigate. The noise was coming from the woods behind the diner so he made his way into the forest.

Howdy's POV:
Wally had been gone for a while and we started to get worried. "Hey Julie, can you check up on Wally please?" I asked her. "He's your boyfriend." She responded. "Yes, but you're one of his best friends." I replied. She shrugged and made her way outside.

Julie left for about two minutes before running back inside to our table. "GUYS HE ISNT THERE" Julie said panicked.
"What do you mean he's not there?" I asked starting to panic myself. "HES GONE! I LOOKED ALL AROUND THE DINER AND HE ISNT OUT THERE!" She said, her voice getting louder. "Maybe he came back and went to the bathroom?" Sally asked. "The door has a bell on it! If he did we would have heard him!" Julie replied. I could feel myself starting to shake as my eyes grew wide. Oh god. What happened to him? Did he run back to the neighbourhood? No, no he wouldn't do that. Maybe he hates me. Maybe he regretted ever coming here. Maybe- I was quickly snapped back to reality by Julie's panicking.

"We should go look for him." Sally said. Me and Julie nodded. I left the money on the table of the booth and we quickly ran out the diner. "The forest!" Sally yelled as she pointed in the direction of the forest. "Maybe he went there!" She continued. "What could he possibly go into the forest for?" Julie asked. "It doesn't matter! What's important right now is finding him!" I said trying hard to not let my voice break. They both nodded as we made our way to the forest.