ch38 Rest and preparations

David POV

22 hours since we all fell asleep, turtwig had his own little bed while braixen and kirlia were sleeping adorably soundly beside me. Kirlia on my left and braixen on my right.

I guess with the amount of danger we all had been through sure did a number on us, add on the additional training for two weeks via sneaking out at night? Yeah, that'll exhaust anyone right away. Because of that none of us had a real full night's rest for us to recover. But now after 22 hours I've already awoken and felt infinitely better than before.

The training that we were going through for those two weeks were really brutal and difficult, the majority of it was environmental and combat orientated. We were teaching ourselves how to adapt to our surroundings and use them to our advantage.

In a forest? Use the trees cover and sneak into their blind spots before blitzing them in close combat. Desert or plains? Pick up the dirt and create a smokescreen to hinder their eyesight, same for other environments but the biggest thing we worked on was reaction and creative thinking.

With the quick thinking of kirlia using both leaf blade, magical leaf and dazzling gleam. That inspired me and everyone else of my pokemon to try that same creative thought process. If kirlia could do it then theres no doubt in my mind Lucario and braixen can as well.

But for the time being they all needed some rest, and myself some fresh air that isnt polluted with crap.

My eyes open softly to the sight of the sun just barely above the horizon outside the window. The flickering lights if the sunlight peaking through the shades was apparently what woke me up.

I looked side to side spotting my two pokemon sleeping peacefully undisturbed. I smile a bit and softly scratched their ears earning a cute purr from the two of them.

I couldnt help but smile and softly chuckle at the reaction. But nonetheless I persisted and sat up feeling the creaks and cracks of my bones resounding throug my body.

I stretched my arms and yawned before ultimately getting out of bed.
With a quick maneuver I climbed over the two petite sleeping pokemon and landed at the end of the bed. I undress and redress before switching out my bandages for my wounds that have yet to heal.

After doing so I walk over to the door and give the two sleeping pokemon a kiss goodbye before exiting the room while several thoughts ran through my mind, but one overall caught my interest.

I should make a feast for everyone, my pokemon and all of ash's friends that arrived in kalos. Hell if I'm not mistaken ash and the others will be returning to luminose from their training trip, I heard ash caught a hawlucha.

At the mention of ash. The young 17 year old along with serena clemont and bonnie, they left luminose city for a massive 2 week training session in hopes that by the time he returns he can battle me thus I was quite excited for.

I left the pokemon center eager to prep for a very nice breakfast, however I needed a few things in order to get started, the pokemon center had all the equipment needed to make the food but I needed the ingredients first.

"Hmmmm... I'll head to the grocery store first and buy some flour, eggs, butter and maybe some milk and chocolate chips."

With my plan in place I began my morning down the road of luminose city towards the market district, pokemon flew overhead and hid in the decorated trees on the sidewalks while cars drove pass. I crossed my arms and thought to myself for ideas i could cook up for breakfast besides pancakes.