52

Riven p.o.v

Im done taking a shower so I walked out of the bathroom.

I was about to enter my walk in closet when I heard amber called me from downstairs.

"What?" I asked while coming down the stairs.

Amber and her friends all looked and amber immediately sprung up and threw a pillow at me

"Dad! Go put on some clothes before coming here!" She shouted.

I just smiled and did what amber told me to.

Unknowns p.o.v

Days went by, cliven became more closer to riven and amber also bounded with Ezekiel.

As for logan.

He is still grieving the fact that his diamond is still at the bottom of the pond.

Alia and max, are happily enjoying their life looking after their adopted daughter and riven children.

Riven could never ask for more but to say thank you to max and Alia for taking care of his children while he is in Philippines.

He cannot believe that his life before the life that he once badly want to end it are now desperate to know the truth of aiyana kielle Flores.

The existence of her made him think throughly to protect her from harm but he failed so now he is focused on protecting their twins and cliven.

He was left confused on what is behind that picture, but despite that he is still deeply in love to her.

He once quoted to the church father that if death hold his hand, he will hold aiyana with his other hand and vowed to find her in every life even in after life.

As for amber, she is now on ice skating and she is currently studying hard to be just like her father.

Cliven on the other hand is focused on science, he is already reading a book about space. And he planned to be a scientist in the future.

Ezekiel however is still the kid that rarely speaks but he is seen to have a potential on race cars. He would gladly go with max to race and watch closely.

The adults watched as new generation of them unfolds Infront of them.

They only wish that time could slow down so that the kids won't get stressed on the real world.

"If only you are here to see them grow up to be as happy as you are." Said riven who is looking at the three chasing their uncle logan.

In every life, no matter what you do death will knock on your doors when time comes.

Enjoy your life as much as people around you enjoy theirs.

The end...