34

Max's p.o.v

"Anong nangyari Kila Marcus at sa mama niya pala? Saan mo sila dinala?" Agad na tanong ni damien.

"To a safe place, where kairo couldn't reach them nor kill them." Sagot ko.

"At saan naman iyon?" Tanong niya ulit.

Tinignan ko siya bago ako tumingin ulit sa daan"at logans place, they are safe there"

Tumango siya bago ito tumingin sa paligid namin.

"Saan tayo papunta?" Tanong na naman niya.

"The cliff, that's the place where I always meet Logan's spy. Give Ezekiel to her, in exchange for helping us save Gabriella."

As we near the road to the cliff, I saw a black car tailing us.

"Shit!" I cursed, I increase the speed and went to a different direction.

"Anong nangyayari?!" Nag papanic na tanong ni damien.

"Just shut up!" Utos ko.

Tumingin ako sa rear view mirror at sumu-sunod parin saamin yon itim na sasakyan.

"Fuck..." Tumingin ako sa paligid namin at wala akong ibang mapupuntahan na.

Dahil sa bilis ng pag maneho ko, Hindi ako agad naka hinto nong may deer na naka tayo sa gitna ng daan sanhi ng pagka wala ko ng control sa manobela at pagka bangga namin sa truck na kasalubong namin.

Bago pa ako mawalan ng malay, nakita ko muna yon itim na sasakyan na huminto bago ito umalis.

Tumingin ako Kay damien at nakita ko na yakap yakap niya yon bata.

"Damien.." nang hihinang tawag ko.

The shout of the truck driver is what I heard before I pass out.

Unknowns p.o.v

Sirens could be heard, they first took the child out before damien who's in life and death state.

As for max, he was too in life and death state, they all took them to the hospital. After 30 minutes, Damien was pronounced dead on arrival, while max survive along with Ezekiel.

The news broke out immediately about the accident, max who recently woke up, found out about the news and he instantly felt guilty.

"Where's the boy?" He asked the nurse.

The nurse looked at him before answering his questions"the boy is still not waking up sir, but he is stable now"

"I want to see him" he said to the nurse.

The nurse looked at him before nodding. "Sure, just wait a minute sir. I'll go get a wheelchair for you."

Max only nodded.

The nurse came back and helped max to be sit on the wheelchair.

After max got comfortable, they started to go to ezekiels room.

When they got there, the nurse left max to be alone with Ezekiel.

Max held the boy hands and stroke it.

"I'm sorry..." He whispered.

He kept stroking the hands of Ezekiel until he felt a presence behind him.

He glanced at whoever is behind him and there he saw, Alia holding a balloon.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I'm not the only one who's here" she said.

I raised my left eyebrows then looked at the door.

There stood, logan dela vera holding a bouquet.

"It's a surprise that logan dela vera himself came to a hospital." I sarcastically said.

" Well I'm surprised also that a former racer got into a car accident "he said while rolling his eyes.

I rolled my eyes before positioning my wheelchair to face them.

"I heard Damien died..." Logan said

I took a deep breath before speaking "yes, unfortunately he is the one who got hit badly."

"Both siblings died..." Logan whispered.

"Siblings?, What do you mean both siblings died?" I asked

"You didn't know?, Dumb you really are dumb enough to not know that Damien had a sibling name aiyana, and that sibling of his is the woman riven fell deeply inlove to. And that child mother" he pointed at Ezekiel.

"Huh?, So You're telling me that all this time, Damien is taking care of his sister child?, And how can you be so sure that this child is the missing son of riven?" I asked confidently.

"Paternity test, we are already in one of rivens hospital now, so we will do a paternity test right now" he exclaimed.

I looked at Ezekiel before nodding.

To be continued....