35

Logan's p.o.v

Before I went to the hospital that max was in, I sneak in to rivens room and took a piece of his hair.

We did the paternity test and was told to wait 2-3 weeks.

"So..." I started, I looked at max who was still beside the boy"care to tell me why is the boy with Damien?" I asked.

Max rolled his eyes." It's a long story "

I snorted" I don't have anything to do, so spill the tea max"

He rolled again his eyes" I was with kairo that day when a masked person that wore a black coat and a hat he also had shades on so I don't see his face but he offered the boy to kairo, kairo agreed but the man said he will give the boy to kairo if kairo bought it for 100million."he stopped.

" Why did you stop? Continue max, continue "I said.

Narinig Kong bumulong si max ng mura bago siya nag salita ulit.

"after kairo bought Ezekiel, he played Ezekiel like he's a doll. He abused Ezekiel for an hour before he called Damien to come. When Damien arrived, he saw Ezekiel. And kairo ordered Damien to take Ezekiel with him. That's the last thing I know about Ezekiel up until now. Damien also told me that Ezekiel has a trouble getting along with people and already attacked a maid. That's why Damien choose to isolate himself with Ezekiel. "Tinignan niya ako nong tapos na niyang sabahin yon alam niya.

"useless ka din pala na pag tanongan. "Wika ko.

" Ano sabi mo?! "Pa sigaw na sagot ni max.

" Ang sabi ko gwapo ka Sana kaso useless ka na pag tanongan"ulit ko habang naka ngiti.

" Tang ina mo ahh, eh di gisingin mo yon patay at siya ang pag tanongan mo, bobo ka ba"na aasar na sumbat ni max.

" Kung bobo talaga ako, habulan tayo, ang finish line ay sa parking area "turo ko sa malawak na parking area." Game?"

Napa mulat yon mga mata niya" ay, sorry Hindi ka pala maka lakad"pang iinsulto ko.

Tumawa ako ng malakas at nag simulang mag lakad nong luma lapit na siya.

" Habol pilay"pang iinsulto long tawag.

" Tang ina mo! "Sigaw niya sa gitna ng hallway.

Unknowns p.o.v

After kairo took Gabriella from Damien that day, kairo abused Gabriella and used her body day and night.

Now that Gabriella has the ability to see the world, she saw for the first time the portrait of Maddie, now she understands why kairo called her Maddie when she is not even Maddie.

Day and night, Gabriella cried silently beside kairo who is busy having sex with different women.

She never thought that this will be her fate, having to be abused by the man she first fell in love with.

She was to naive to thought that kairo was only busy working when she is still blind but the truth doesn't go what you're thinking always.

She was about to go to sleep since she stayed up till dawn because kairo is to loud having sex with a different woman again, she ran straight to the bathroom when she felt that she was throwing up.

To be continued....