38

Unknowns p.o.v

When kairo finished having sex with the woman, he called someone to take the woman out of his house and called Gabriella.

"Gabriella!" He shouted, gab flinched before standing up before the door.

She wiped her tears before exiting the bathroom.

"B-bakit?" Mahinang tanong ni gab, kairo smirked before signaling Gabriella to come closer.

She did what kairo ordered, she stopped midway and looked down to her feet.

Kairo got pissed and he got up then he drag Gabriella by the hair throwing her down the bed.

"That bitch could not satisfy me." He said before entering Gabriella.

Gab screamed and tried to get away from kairo but, kairo held her down and continued humiliating her.

After kairo finished humiliating Gabriella, he dressed up before going to his office.

Gabriella sit up and hold the blanket up to her shoulder and cried silently praying that she wants freedom.

Kairo's p.o.v

I was busy doing some paperwork when Luis came in and handed me a report.

"Sir, I saw riven dawn and also logan dela vera entering the hospital where max and that boy is in three days ago." He said, I raised my left eyebrows before opening the folder.

The folder contains many pictures of riven and Logan entering and exiting the hospital, and also a photo of Max laying down on his hospital bed and the boy I bought but I didn't see damien.

"And damien?" I asked.

"He died sir on the scene" he answered, I stopped looking at the pictures and narrowed my eyes at Luis.

"You may go" I said, he nodded before exiting my office.

"So he died...." I whispered, I then chuckled before bursting into laughter.

"That's great!, Ahh how relaxing to hear that cunt died...." I said before continuing my work smiling all day.

After I finished my work, I think of the boy.

Why is riven there and also logan?

I kept thinking and thinking then I suddenly remembered what leonox told me a month ago when I bought that boy.

"That boy is a diamond in dirt, he more valuable than that bitch you're with right now" he said while laughing.

"And why's that?" I asked.

"Ohh you see, this boy" he looked at the boy before kicking his side" is the lost son of someone who is wealthy enough to buy you a land big enough for your men to train."

I looked at him suspiciously.

"Are you serious?, There's no one who's richer than me, leonox" I said in a duh tone.

"Ohh there is someone, but I hope you won't be stepping on his bad side or else you'll be six feet under like your brother, HAHAHAHAHA" he laughed.

It's impossible that that boy is rivens or Logan's lost son....

I opened my drawer and there I saw, the picture of me damien and aiyana.

The three of us looked happy before.

Damien introduced me to aiyana when she is only six years old.

And that day, I can't resist to not be on aiyana side.

Not until Damien got financially stable and sent aiyana to baguio to study nursing.

And beneath the picture a necklace that I got from leonox saying that this necklace was with the boy.

It's a gold necklace with a small diamond at the middle.

I shaked my head before slumping back to my chair.

"This shit is pulling my leg..." I said.

I placed the picture and necklace back into my drawer.

To be continued....