🔅thirteen🔅

Jisung was leaning forward on his desk with a mirror in front of him, dragging the eyeliner pencil across his eyelids. He made sure to take his time and polish up his looks nicely for today.

Why? It's not like he's going on a date with Minho.

Definitely not.

Jisung would've called Seungmin to help him get ready, but he knew his younger friend probably would've opposed the idea in the first place. To be quite honest, Jisung didn't wanna hear Seungmin nag about doing his makeup. The boy loved to complain sometimes.

Jisung sighed as he smudged his eyeliner bit by bit. He had unsettled nerves sitting in the pit of his stomach, waiting to be tamed and washed away. Jisung still wasn't sure how he got Minho to like him. The blonde boy was convinced it was because of his status in life and position in 3RACHA.

Jisung couldn't believe anything about himself was desirable to someone like Minho, but he wasn't going to pass up on a date with someone he had been pining after for so long.

Why would he let such an opportunity slip through his hands just because he didn't understand what Minho saw in him in the first place?

After all, he didn't see anything in high school.

Jisung peacefully got ready in the comfort of his bedroom, elevating his style just a little for whatever date Minho had planned for them. He tucked his hair back into a black beanie and paired it with a black hoodie. He threw on some skinny jeans to dress it down along with some black converse. Jisung wasn't too sure where they were going, so he decided to play it safe and wear something that he could wear practically anywhere.

After he finished getting ready, Jisung slumped near the foot of the bed, and whipped out his phone to text Seungmin. He laid down, typing on his keyboard.

a fly that won't shut up🪰
SEUNGMIN
IT'S HAOOENING

a dog i found in the street🐕
learn to type.

a fly that won't shut up🪰
I'll return you to the pound, dog.

a dog i found in the street🐕
fair
what's haooening

a fly that won't shut up🪰
I can't with you 😣😣

a dog i found in the street🐕
OKAY I'll stop shitting on u 👺
what's going on???

a fly that won't shut up🪰
i may or may not be going on my date with THE lee minho 😳😳
I'm literallydying inside
I can feel my stomach digesting my breakfast

a dog i found in the street🐕
oh
have fun.

a fly that won't shut up🪰
you're not even going to comment on the disgusting confession I just made???

a dog i found in the street🐕
ew
better? :)

a fly that won't shut up🪰
your sarcasm is reeking today
anyways, that's it? you're not going to best friend squeal with me or anything?

a dog i found in the street🐕
no
I have nothing nice to say so I'm going to keep it to myself

a fly that won't shut up🪰
seungminnie:(

a dog i found in the street🐕
jisung
yk how I feel about minho
I'm not going to push down my opinions on him to celebrate with you rn
Ik this is something you've waited for, for a long time, but I really think minho is not good for you
I want to be supportive of this, but I don't think I can be.