🔅nine🔅

min 💙🦋:
hello cutie ;)

FUCK.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK-

MY HEART IS BEATING SO FAST???

HOW DO I RESPOND?

Me:
hellooooo :3|

No that sounds too desperate.

Me:
hellooooo :3|
hellooo|
hel|
|
hey dude|

Not desperate enough.

Wait why would I wanna look desperate?

Jisung you fucking idiot, think think think.

Me:
hey dude|
hey du|
he|
|

Jisung play it cool.

He's literally flirting with you, be flirty back!

Right?

God why am I overthinking this?

Me:
hey minho :)

That's okay. Jisung that's good.

You're returning the same kind of energy.

Right? That's okay enough isn't it?

God brain shut up! It's fine.

Jisung anxiously waited for Minho to respond to his message. Every passing second felt like minutes, and gosh, were they going by so slowly. His legs were bouncing, unable to sit still or else the anxiety would overcome his body and it would feel too uncomfortable to handle. His phone sat on the arm of the couch, but seeing the phone only made things worse because it wasn't buzzing from excitement because of a text from Lee Minho himself.

Did Jisung like Minho still?

Absolutely. He came to that conclusion the night before.

Did his feelings ever go away?

He sure thought so. But Minho just waltzed back into his life and his feelings had picked up where they left off as if they never went away in the first place.

Jisung had small crushes on other boys, and a couple of girls, before. He liked this one boy named Hongjoong, hair blue as bright as the daylight, and a smile like the sun. Jisung always stole glances at him in the company building, always wondering how bold his personality might've been. They never had properly met. There was an older girl Jisung had thought he liked before, her name was Sana. They tried things out for a few weeks but they later came to realize they were better off as friends. Jisung also came to realize that he didn't really have feelings for her, but he couldn't help but notice how beautiful she was. He really appreciated her beauty and personality, yet he never found a romantic attraction to her on the slightest.

Jisung had his flush crushes, but no feelings were as strong as the feelings he held for Minho. Minho was just too special. He held a piece of Jisung's heart and Jisung came to realize that even though they were no longer in school together and now in the same circle, Minho had his claws sunk in Jisung just as deep as before. He had a hold on the younger that he could never describe.