🔅ten🔅

"Hey do you know where Minho hyung is? He's running late." Felix looked up from his phone to the long haired boy sitting next to him. Hyunjin pursed his lips in thought, but eventually shook his head.

"No." Hyunjin spoke up. He then put his phone down and furrowed his brows together. "It's kinda weird. I guess he's not necessarily late but he's always here early to warm up."

Felix shrugged his shoulders and continued to scroll through Instagram. "Yeah you're right. Maybe it's just traffic or something." Felix spoke mindlessly.

"You know how anal Minho hyung is about traffic, Lix." Hyunjin rolled his eyes at the thought. "He always checks the news to see what the traffic situation is before he leaves. Plus there's none outside."

Felix craned his neck to peer out the window and he hummed to himself finding that Hyunjin was right: there was no sign of heavy traffic.

"Huh, you're right. Who knows what's going on with that hyung."

Hyunjin lightly gasped to himself and he dropped his phone. "Lix! What if it's that one guy!"

"What guy?"

"That J. One guy."

"You mean from 3RACHA?"

Hyunjin nodded, his eyes still protruding from their sockets. Felix could almost laugh at the idiocy. "What does some idol that Minho likes have anything to do with anything?"

"Hi guys." Minho suddenly appeared with a goofy smile planted on his face. He placed his bag on the floor and sat down to lay across his friends' legs. His arms were above his head as if he was on a rollercoaster and he sighed heavily. Minho couldn't stop thinking about how much he appreciated the little things, like the clear oxygen he inhales or the pretty white flowers that grew on trees.

Hyunjin raised his eyebrow at Felix, who was trying to wrap his head around Minho in such a light and airy mood. "What's got you so happy?"

Minho opened his eyes and his teeth popped out as his lips curved wider. "Hannie! That's what!"

"What's a Hannie?" Felix questioned. "Like honey?" He spoke in English, trying to connect the dots somehow.

"No," Hyunjin paused. "I mean if you think about it, yes, his honey, but he didn't mean to say honey."

"My Hannie, my Jisungie, the cutest rapper, quokka, blonde headed boy on earth." Minho rambled, not bothering to filter his cheesy words. Jisung had been flooding his senses and mind and Minho could hardly think about anything else.

"That's J. One right?" Hyunjin asked Minho with his tone more directed towards Felix.

"Yes of course!" Minho slightly turned over to face his friends, leaning his head into his palm. Felix cursed under his breath, thinking to himself that Hyunjin was right in the first place: Minho was diving head first into his feelings for his idol.

"And I really like him too. We've been hanging out more recently and he's just the cutest. He always gets so flustered when I flirt with him and his cheeks get all pink and I just wanna pinch them and kiss him all over his face." Minho babbled on, expressing his heart's desires.

"And he's even got such a cute name that fits him. Han Jisung. Han Jisung, wow it's something that just rolls off the tongue so easy and it sounds so sweet." Minho paused for a second before gasping to himself and slapping a hand over his mouth. "Wait! I don't think I was supposed to tell anyone his name. Hyunjin, Felix, don't tell anyone please."

Both boys giggled to themselves. "Hyung don't worry we're not gonna say his name. Gosh the way you talk about him is sweetly sickening." Felix pointed out. "I don't think I've ever seen hyung in love before."