🔅two🔅

Jisung couldn't find the courage to even speak.

What does he even say?

What kind of fuck shit coincidence is this?

Jisung's face contorted through a few different emotions: confusion, fear, possibly love. He stammered for a good ten seconds, entirely unsure where to begin or how to begin.

"You recognize me?" Jisung blurted out. He thought Minho had no idea of his existence, and quite frankly, his mind feels extremely boggled that Minho is talking to him, Jisung.

"Yeah, you're J. One. Right?" Minho cocked his head to the side.

Oh.

He knows J. One.

Isn't that a good thing he doesn't recognize Han Jisung?

That would be really embarrassing.

As Jisung started to get lost through his thoughts, Minho had a slight energy burst. "Oh, silly me, I should probably introduce myself!" Minho rolled his eyes and snickered at himself. He strode forward, and with every step, Jisung's heart pounded a few more times than it should. Minho held out his hand complimented with a warm smile. "I'm Lee Minho."

Yeah I know.

Jisung stared at Minho's hand for a few seconds, his breath caught in his throat and his lungs failing to function properly. He gulped before slipping his hand into Minho's. Oh my god I'm touching him.

"J. One." Jisung managed to croak out.

Minho giggled at the younger's response. Please laugh again, it's so beautiful.

"Yeah I know! I'm a huge fan of yours and 3RACHA by the way." Minho shoved his hand in his pocket and took a sip of his coffee. Jisung could only nod because all the responses he could muster up in his mind did not seem enough. His brain couldn't really slow itself down yet it felt so slow it couldn't comprehend a word.

"Really?" Jisung looked away from Minho and scratched his head.

"Yes of course! You are my favorite member though." Minho sent him a wink as he leaned on the counter and Jisung stumbled out of the sheer feeling of wanting to hide.

I'm his FAVORITE MEMBER.

If only he knew how much I loved him back then-

"Sir? Your order is ready."

Jisung's focus shifted to the employee behind the counter, holding his order. His hands shook as he accepted his drink and cheesecake and lightly bowed, muttering a small thank you. Before Jisung could get himself a head start out of the cafe and this extremely horrifying situation, Minho stopped him. "Do you mind if we sit together?"

Jisung's tongue was completely tied. How else would you feel when you're in front of your old crush after years of one sided love? While his brain and heart were fighting for what choice to make, Jisung nodded, accepting Minho's request to sit with him, leaning instantly towards his heart's desire.

Wow old Jisung would kill to be in my spot right now.

Jisung plopped in a chair across from Minho and sat uncomfortable, squirming and crawling in his own skin. Minho, however, was enjoying Jisung's presence and felt extremely lucky to have met the rapper.

Minho shifted the weight of his face into his left palm and shot a small grin over to the younger. "J. One, I hope I'm not bothering you."

Jisung couldn't take his gaze off of the table and only shook his head as a no. It's not that Minho himself was bothering him, it's the sticky situation he felt bothering him that Minho really wasn't aware of. At least Jisung hoped he wasn't aware of it. He felt like the walls of the café were slowly closing in on him the longer he stayed around Minho.