🔅five🔅

Jisung fished around his pockets for his phone once it began to buzz. He grabbed his phone to see Seungmin was calling.

"Hello?"

"Jisung!"

"What is it?" Jisung asks in a bored tone, looking at his nails and waiting for Seungmin to tell him what he wants. Seungmin was never that excited to talk to Jisung on the phone.

"I want you to come with me somewhere tonight-"

"No, absolutely not."

"Why not?" Seungmin whined over the phone.

"Because you're calling me with the nicest, cheery tone you can think of. I know that means you wanna take me somewhere I'm not really interested in going!"

"No I wanted to invite you to see a dance show tonight."

"Oh well maybe that's not that bad." Jisung reasoned. "Or maybe it's cause something is in it for you."

"I wanted to see my friend Hyunjin perform-"

"Aha!" Jisung shouted. "You're not going to enjoy the art, you're going to check out the artist!"

"Will you shut it Jisung?"

"Ah," Jisung sat back on his couch with a content smile formed across his face. "So I struck a nerve huh?"

"Will you go or not dipshit?"

"Nah I'll go. I wanna see you suffer while this Hyunjin guy breaks down on the stage." Jisung chuckled to himself.

—-

If Jisung thought he was going to make fun of Seungmin tonight, he was surely wrong. In fact, if he had known that his statement over the phone would actually be the other way around, he would've sewn his mouth shut.

Jisung almost forgot how to properly breathe and his lungs were having a hard time functioning. Even though the theater was entirely air conditioned, he felt the sweat trickling down his forehead out of anxiety and frustration. He was itching to get out of the packed area, but once the show has started, there is no leaving. So sadly, Jisung was stuck in his seat, watching the old, unrequited love of his life perform a more sensual dance on stage.

The minute Minho walked into the spotlight, the fear struck in Jisung's eyes. He could hear Seungmin slightly giggle to himself, which caused the younger to receive a small smack behind his head.

Jisung remembered how amazing Minho danced back in high school. Every single time Jisung passed the dance room, he always stared at Minho gliding to the music for a few seconds before leaving. Jisung was at every single performance by the dance crew, and Minho's performance always left him mesmerized by his powerful yet elegant moves.

And Minho has gotten impossibly better since high school.

The longer Minho danced across the stage, he lured the audience in, and captured everyone's attention, especially Jisung's. His mouth was going dry and he desperately wished he had a water bottle on him. He was enjoying the sexiness radiating off Minho, but his hammering heart and jittery limbs were overriding the enjoyment of his performance.

"Hey Jisung?" Seungmin whispered.

Jisung hummed.

"Close your mouth, I can see the drool dripping out."

Jisung inhaled sharply and smacked a hand over Seungmin's mouth. The younger snickered to himself, knowing he slightly got under Jisung skin.

Jisung sunk in his seat and his hands made their way to cover his face. He was extremely embarrassed for himself because of the predicament he's found himself in. Not only for that reason, but also because he's lost all sense of control and idea of how to handle this properly.