07. Come To You

너을이 겁 없는 여자니까

Because No eul is a fearless girl

After noticing the spheres started to attack them, Lieutenant Lee then pushed No Eul toward Il Ha. "I leave my sister to you. Take care of her." He said to Il ha and nodded before grabbing a rifle lying on the ground.

"Josimhaseyo (Please, be careful!)" Il Ha nodded at him, grabbing No eul's hand and they started to run avoiding every sphere that attacked and their friends who were running.

They ran and ran until one of the spheres got Il Ha's uniform collar, the grip on their hands was released, Il Ha was thrown towards the iron barrels and No Eul fell to the ground.

No Eul frantically turned her head in all directions looking for Il Ha's presence, then someone grabbed her shoulders, helping her up. "Kimchi." She stared at him for a second before looking at her front, she found Il Ha, He look stunned, his eyes stared in every direction, taking cover under an artificial wall.

No eul immediately ran to him. "Il Ha-ya! Are you okay?" She cupped his cheeks, but she got nothing from him. "Jagiya! Jongshincharyeo! (Babe! Pull yourself together!)" She shouted at her boyfriend, patting his cheek, but still got nothing. Kimchi joint in shaking Il Ha's shoulder, trying to get his mind back.

"We must go now." Kimchi turned to him, panicking. She again cupped his cheeks and pecked his lips, and finally, it worked, his eyes now looked at her. Kimchi blinked a few times, shocked by her sudden action against Il Ha. "Come on!" She whispered to them, and they started running straight to the classroom, with No eul grabbing Il Ha's hand tightly.

***

They slammed the classroom door and crouched down at it. Yoo jung, Joon hee, In Hye, Tae Man, and Hee Rak, were already in class. "You guys okay?" No eul scanned Il Ha and Kimchi. She just got a nod from Kimchi, and while Il Ha grabbed his head, he was stunned once again.

"Il Ha-ya! Please come to your senses!" No eul whimpered in frustration, shifting to crouch in front of Il Ha. He hugged the girl all of a sudden, his hand gripped her waist tightly. His body trembled, not saying a single word.

"It's okay. I'm here. But we should get a grip, I don't want to lose you." She whispered, burying her head on his shoulder.

"Yeah, okay, I'm sorry. I don't want to lose you too. I love you, No eul-a." He said softly, putting a little distance between them, caressing her cheeks and kissing her forehead, ignoring every one stare.

A loud bang was heard once again, everyone flinched and Joon Hee started to rant. "We're all going to die!" "We're going to die!" She screamed, shaking her head repeatedly.

In hye grabbed her while crying, while Yoo jung crawled towards her, trying to calm her down. Hee Rak and Tae Man started panicking telling Joon Hee to be quiet.

No Eul also crawled up to them, she then grabbed Joon Hee's hand which was on her ears. "Joon hee-ya, it's okay. Please calm down, we're here with you, no one is going to die." She whispered, looking straight into her eyes.

"Wait. Everyone, be quiet." Yoo jung said in a low voice. Everyone stayed silent and looked at her. Yoo Jung crawled slowly towards the door and No Eul tightened her grip, pulling In Hye and Joon Hee closer to her.

The door suddenly opened, revealing Lieutenant Lee, So yoon, Soon yi, Yeon joo, and Deok joong. No Eul breathed a sigh of relief and went straight to her brother. "Oppa! Are you okay?" She hugged him and sobbed. "It's okay. I'm okay." He lowered his rifle, stroking his sister's head.