02. Our Start

날 미워하면 제대로 미워해.

If you hate me, hate me properly.

After Eun kyung ssaem left the classroom, everyone started to gather group by group, except for No Eul who fell asleep in her seat again. "No eul, let's just go to the medical room." So Yeon and Yeon Joo tried to wake up No Eul who didn't flinch from her seat.

"No. I don't wanna miss class." She raised her head slightly between her hands and said quietly, feeling someone touching her right knee, she turned her head towards that person.

"At least eat this, then take the medicine. Take good care of your body first, so you can focus on studying, Um?" Soo Cheol crouched down holding No Eul's knee and said softly while placing the bread, chocolate milk, and medicine on her table.

"Arasseo, mogeulkke. Gomawo, Cheol-a (Fine, I'll eat. Thanks, Cheol.)" No Eul got up, lifted her body slowly, and gave Soo Cheol a small smile. The boy also stood up and stroked No Eul's head then returned to his seat.

"What is this, Why does he still care about you even though you guys broke up long ago?" Yeon Joo tilted her head, staring in surprise at No Eul and Soo Cheol who returned to their seats.

"Because we broke up on good terms. There is no hatred between us. We are better suited as friends." No Eul smiled as she unwrapped the bread and inserted a straw into her chocolate milk.

"That's what I still don't understand, you guys dated for quite a while, then broke up and are back to being friends, is that possible?" Soyeon shook her head, scratching her temples that didn't itch.

"At that time, we were still young, so we didn't know the difference between someone's liking and just a habit. We were so close at that time that we misunderstood our feelings, which turned out to be by each other's side just a habit, not a romantic feeling. Then we realized that..." No Eul took a long sip of her chocolate milk, purposely to make them curious.

"Then what?! Hurry up and say it!" So Yeon and Yeon Joo shouted at the same time. No eul smirked before she continued. "...We both like another person." She smiled at their reactions and went back to eating her bread.

"What?! You have a crush on someone?!" They shouted at the same time again before bombarding No Eul about whom she liked.

Kwon Il Ha's POV

I was chatting with Woo Taek but for some reason, my eyes always wanted to glance at No eul. Shit. I should have just gone to the medical room, Kimchi is useless.

"At least eat this, then take the medicine. Take good care of your body first, so you can focus on studying. Um?"

I snapped out of my reverie when I saw Soo Cheol crouching beside No eul. Why did he put his hand there? Should I just break his hand? But, that's not my problem, it's up to him whether he wants to touch it or not, none of my business.

"What?! You have a crush on someone?!"

How annoying. What else this time? How can she gossip even when she's sick? Well anyways, it was her head that hurt not her lips. But, who does she like? Soo cheol? Chi Yeol? Or could it be Jang-soo?

Damn. Since then she was so disturbing my mind.

***

Flashback on.