Chapter 4- Saved

It's been 3 days since I last seen my rose, I'm worried about her. I'm going to hee house after school to see what's going on. I texted her a million times and she's given me no reply. I even asked her friends Marissa and Jake that she told me about and they don't know where she is either. Then I really started to worry. I left school and sped to her house.

When I Got there I hurried and jumped out and started banging on the door. Someone finally answered the door and it was my rose covered in bruises. My blood instantly started to boil and I started to yell. "WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN YOU HAVENT ANSWRED ME IN THREE DAYS." She started crying and said she was sorry and now I feel terrible but what she did is unacceptable."I'm sorry sir I haven't been feeling well." Thad all she said and then tried to close the door before I put my foot in the door.

"What is going on Rose, it's been three days and you are covered in bruises." I went to touch her face and she flinched away. That hurt but I'm not gonna show it to her because she looks in pain. She let me in the house and it was completely destroyed, glass and items everywhere. I finally put two and two together and my blood started to boil but I kept cool this time. "Come on rose get your stuff and let's go in getting you out of here." "I can't just leave she's my mom, and I have no where to go. She will find me."

"Your staying with me now get your stuff and let's go rose before I take you by force." "Yes sir just give me a few minutes." I hate talking to her like that but she needs to listen to me and see that I'm trying to help her as much as I can. I want her to be mine. I want her to be my little. It will take awhile before I mention anything to her about it but I will slowly get her into the lifestyle. She is 100% submissive already she will fit right into it.

After about 5 minutes she came down with a luggage I asked if that's it because it was small. "Yes I don't have much." "Okay let's go." I don't know if I should ask her or not or if she will even tell me what's wrong. "You can tell me when your ready I'm always here for you okay?" I put my hand on her thigh and she winced. I sighed because I have no clue how long this has been going on for and I'm worried for her.