Chapter 6- "you're safe"

Vincent pov

She fell asleep shortly after crying and explaining what happened to me. My blood was boiling after she told me what happened. But watching her sleep in my arms instantly calmed me down. I love this girl. I will make her mine and always protect her.

I wonder if she would ever accept my life. Being in the mafia and being a daddy will confuse her and might make her leave me. I can't afford loosing her. She's everything to me. I'll do everything in my power to make her love me and see herself the way I see her. My beautiful strong little girl.

Rose pov

I woke up to an empty bed. I looked around the room to see a note on the bedside table. "Good morning little one text me when your awake. I had to go take care of things at my job but I'll be home before school starts. There's breakfast in the fridge to warm up, I hope you slept well and have a good day." My eyes started tearing from how sweet this is. I've never had anyone treat me this nice ever in my life except for Marissa and Jake. Oh no Marissa and Jake I completely forgot about them. I texted out groupchat to say I'm okay and that I was moving and that's why I didn't answer but I will be at school today. Technically not all of it is a lie since I did move.

I got up and ready for school. I ate the food he cooked me which was absolutely delicious and make me moan from how good it was. I never knew I could make that sound. After eating I had to cover all the bruises and wrap my ribs more since they weren't completely healed yet.

After I got done I heard a voice and ran to it to see Vincent on the phone, I ran to him to hug him but he ended up picking me up. He hung up the phone and hugged me softly whispering "well good morning little one how did you sleep" "the best I have slept in years sir" he nuzzled his face into my neck smelling me. I started giggling saying it tickled. His eyes lit up and started ticking me more, we both forgot about my ribs and I started crying from how bad it hurt, I felt bad because Vincent looked worried and guilty when I told him it wasn't his fault.

"Change of plans, we're not going to school we're going to the hospital, we need them to look at your ribs." I started to whimper, I hate hospitals. "Please no sir I'll be good I promise jsut don't take me there." "No one will hurt you my little rose I promise. You're safe now I'll take care of you."